Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trade alert: order pending long silver, just managed a 1 to 1would prefer gold but its not 1 to 1

chart
silver.gif

ftse +16 full points

wti +48 full points

total trades today:3

+84 full points

3 wins, no losses, no breakeven

Reactions: DDI
i missed crude but entered now on retrace....hopefully it should hit lows

Well finally managed to stop the rot this week, its been a hard slog, with systems you will always have draw down periods, you just have to have enough faith in you r system to put the losses behind you and take every trade as a new one with out looking back at the previous trades, this is much harder to do than it looks as the mind is full of demons but if you can master this aspect of trading then you are getting somewhere.

Catch you tomorrow hopefully we can regain all the losses

Well finally managed to stop the rot this week, its been a hard slog, with systems you will always have draw down periods, you just have to have enough faith in you r system to put the losses behind you and take every trade as a new one with out looking back at the previous trades, this is much harder to do than it looks as the mind is full of demons but if you can master this aspect of trading then you are getting somewhere.

Catch you tomorrow hopefully we can regain all the losses

Very true but a difficult truism for anyone to grasp unless they actually trade ie. back their judgement with hard cash which is the moment you begin to battle your demons as they pop into your head.(y)

tgrade alert : watching aud for short

Morning Pocrel - Could you pse tell me which pivots you use, do you calculate them yourself? I have AutoPivot Indicator showing R1 as 10682 Live Charts R1 is 10689 but you show 10691! I have a pin at 9.00 but not earlier oh I am now short too. Cheers, Geoff