Pin Bar/Doji/Hammer/Hanging Man etc

BoilerRoom

What is the best general technique to trade using these indicators?

Is it best to use them when the market is already trending in that direction, or is it best to use them as an indicator that the market is about to change and head in the opposite direction?

I have been trading using pin bars alone in the last week and am down about £20, on a £100 stake, after being as high as £110.

These aren't huge numbers, but obviously this can be a lot worse as I am using IG Index to spread bet.

I am pretty sure I should be qualifying my trades a little more, although I do use support & resistance a little to look for stop/limit points.

Many thanks

pinbars

What is the best general technique to trade using these indicators?

Is it best to use them when the market is already trending in that direction, or is it best to use them as an indicator that the market is about to change and head in the opposite direction?

I have been trading using pin bars alone in the last week and am down about £20, on a £100 stake, after being as high as £110.

These aren't huge numbers, but obviously this can be a lot worse as I am using IG Index to spread bet.

I am pretty sure I should be qualifying my trades a little more, although I do use support & resistance a little to look for stop/limit points.

Many thanks

I've pm'd you.
Regards

Golfer