• ENTJ

Votes: 100 14.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 31 4.5%
  • INXP

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Buahahaha:!::devilish:

I am about to resurrect this thread..I have done the test twice in few months.Both times i got INTJ as result...
It is quite interesting.
VTK

This test was done on another forum and there were also high numbers of INTJs. A criticism of this test is that you are likely to get more INTJs than is normal as people tend to answer this test in a way that presents them in the best possible light. That is one of the reasons you get alot of INTJs when people take this test.

This test was done on another forum and there were also high numbers of INTJs. A criticism of this test is that you are likely to get more INTJs than is normal as people tend to answer this test in a way that presents them in the best possible light. That is one of the reasons you get alot of INTJs when people take this test.

True

Some of the stats posted on Frequency of Personality Types by Population & Gender

This would either mean that most traders are alike or there is a bias!

A more interesting test might be the Risk Test Risk Attitudes Profiler but $4

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 07 17.40.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 07 17.40.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 319
I am borderline 'J'. I remember doing this quiz a few years ago, before I started trading, and if I recall correctedly I was INTP rather than INTJ, and interestingly INTP is also quite popular among those of us that answered the survey - 13% as compared to only 1-5% among the general population, according to the font of all knowledge, wikipedia. ( INTP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

I wonder, does trading subtly change your personality?

In view of the fact that up to 95% of traders lose money, does that imply if you are an "NT" you have a higher chance of being a net loser ?

I would be more interested to know what the 5% of consistently successful traders are so does anyone know ?

Paul

ISTJ are about 5% :clap: :clap:

INTJ - no great suprise for me. Suprised the majority on here are INTJ. Er, actually I'm not now I've just thought about it.

I'm an ENTJ. Highly interesting how 66.13% of the traders here are 'NT's - the rational thinking type of person, despite the fact that this personality type makes up less than 25% of the population!

Well, I had conflicting results across some of the sites, but settled for a mean of ESTP, so there are not may of 'me'
What that means for trading is beyond me? Has anyone done any studies into which types make the best traders?
Mine looks like I'm heading for the workhouse - Excitement seeking extrovert - can't be good in the trading environment? Uh-oh! Best rigidly apply the rules.
Grim

"Personality Types: Which one are you? "

Hip Hop type......... there is some study to suggest break dancers have natural passive/intuitive bias, well I think they mean predisposed to the condition of receptive magnificence ... something like that..

Hip Hop

My Type is
ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 12 12 44

ESTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ESTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ESTJ Famous Personalities
ESTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* very expressed extravert