Pdc darts

What an exciting game of darts!
Rob Cross into the final!

I reckon my 9/1 is in the bag though... :)

Rob Cross game was a different level to the other semi.

Got to be Cross for me.

An Englishman winning darts what next cricket maybe:LOL:

MGV maybe not at his best but that is still one hell of an achievement for Cross, much respect.

MGV maybe not at his best but that is still one hell of an achievement for Cross, much respect.

I think he said he set himself the goal of reaching 60th or 30th...something like that.
He is now 6th! Imagine becoming the World Champ inside 12 months of your pro career!

It's given me a bit more motivation to get back practising again. It fits hand in hand with trading anyway, so there's no reason I can think of not to. At the very least I'll be smashing all the lads in the pub :)

127 is my highest checkout :clap:
It's not a lot but I was sh!tfaced when I hit it. We had a lock in that night

I think he said he set himself the goal of reaching 60th or 30th...something like that.
He is now 6th! Imagine becoming the World Champ inside 12 months of your pro career!

It's given me a bit more motivation to get back practising again. It fits hand in hand with trading anyway, so there's no reason I can think of not to. At the very least I'll be smashing all the lads in the pub :)

127 is my highest checkout :clap:
It's not a lot but I was sh!tfaced when I hit it. We had a lock in that night

Unbelievable achievement by Cross.

I used to practise 4-6 hours a day up until a couple years ago, absolutely love playing the game but I just don’t get the time anymore. I’ve had to give up playing super league and turn down playing county, priorities and responsibilities change as you get older. I wish I’d dedicated myself to it when I was younger.

I’ve taken out the big 170 a couple times(y)

Unbelievable achievement by Cross.

I used to practise 4-6 hours a day up until a couple years ago, absolutely love playing the game but I just don’t get the time anymore. I’ve had to give up playing super league and turn down playing county, priorities and responsibilities change as you get older. I wish I’d dedicated myself to it when I was younger.

I’ve taken out the big 170 a couple times(y)

Yeah, it's a shame when responsibilities get in the way of continuing something. You must be decent enough then so man! I'd like to aim for County player...take it from there then.

I'll probably move over to the Hertfordshire area next month. Perhaps a new start will encourage me to get practising more and get to know the players in the area. It's a great game! I was dire at any maths beyond the very simplest of arithmetic but after playing darts for a while I noticed an improvement. I try to call it 60 instead of T20, or 51 instead T17...that really helped a lot!

What area are you in mate?
Anywhere near Luton-ish?

It was worth missing out on the €100.
I am delighted for him! World Champ inside 12 months!

Such potential!

Was just watching the match against that Danish lad, years ago. Bristow made the motions of nutting him lol

Deller had some nice words to say.

MVG for me

Michael Smith cant live with him.

Got a bet on a nine dart finish in the final.

MVG is so far ahead of anyone else it's unbelievable.

I had a tenner on Adrian Lewis at 66-1! He looks like he's getting back in form but of course, MVG is just incredible. It was good to see some of the big names drop out early for once though