Pazienza and DashRiprock - Are they both drunks or crack heads or both?

safvan

Established member
I was wondering that. Almost all posts made by them are humorous, weird, rude, sarcastic, raunchy, naughty etc etc.

Are they both always drunk or perhaps on drugs while posting on the forums?

thoughts?

PS: This is joke thread! :clap:

Last edited:
Dash has a couple of multi-nicks here. I've always suspected Paz to be one of them lol

They are the "LuLz" Crack Team of T2W. That's what I've gathered, anyway! All they need is a clan page and now they fit right in! :D

Dash has a couple of multi-nicks here. I've always suspected Paz to be one of them lol

:LOL:

I was wondering that. Almost all posts made by them are humorous, weird, rude, sarcastic, raunchy, naughty etc etc.

Are they both always drunk or perhaps on drugs while posting on the forums?

thoughts?

PS: This is joke thread! :clap:

I used to take a lot of drugs, but I've cut down on most of them.

The only thing I can't do without is poppers. :eek:

As for mulit-nicks, I don't think I've got any (they've all been banned as far as I know, and a good thing too).

Just re-read your post about being drunk. Yeah, I am pretty hammered actually. I like to get loaded before the session opens, keeps me focussed.

If your p*ssed by opening what ru like by closing

It makes the mind boggle

I heard an interview with Henry Winkler a few days ago.
I was so disappointed - he can't even ride a motorbike ! On set it was dragged across by ropes !

Hate to think what he looks like NOW ! Prolly bald and fat and oh dear

Stick in your time warp Fonzi buddy

Just re-read your post about being drunk. Yeah, I am pretty hammered actually. I like to get loaded before the session opens, keeps me focussed.

I tried it few times with smashing results - account smashing.:drunk:

If your p*ssed by opening what ru like by closing

It makes the mind boggle

It's OK, I tend to sober up in the middle of the day (US), because there's often not a lot happening. Then I like to get my load on for the last couple of hours.

I was so disappointed - he can't even ride a motorbike ! On set it was dragged across by ropes !

He just played the Fonz - I am The Fonz. :)

eyyyyy! bet he still gets more tang than most on t2w:LOL:

Attachments

• granny fanny magnet.jpg
    granny fanny magnet.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 632

It's OK, I tend to sober up in the middle of the day (US), because there's often not a lot happening. Then I like to get my load on for the last couple of hours.

He just played the Fonz - I am The Fonz. :)

Surely that calls for photo ?????????

Surely that calls for photo ?????????

Sure thing:

Here's me on a recent vacation with some pals in the US (I'm the one sitting down):

the-a-team.jpg

As part of my philanthropic work, I often lend friends and acquaintances money when they need it. Here is one of the beneficiaries of my largesse offering to pay me back:

goodfellas7.jpg

People often comment on my cheery disposition and ready, open smile. This is a typical picture that captures my personality nicely, I think:

john_rambo_3.jpg

Here I am in the old days trading on the floor of the CBOT. Good times:

rambo-7.jpg

I like to explain things to people, help them understand the world better. Unfortunately, sometimes they don't listen. Here's me setting some chump straight by laying some truth on him:

Rumsfeld1.jpg

This one's from a while back. I had a few problems around then, I had to take off for a while. It was around about then I shaved my moustache:

article-0-03D5138D000005DC-961_233x361.jpg

I wasn't always a trader. I spent a bit of time out West:

john_wayne29.jpg

Some friends of mine got me a bust made for my birthday. One rule I have in life, don't take any sh1t from Gauls (or Greeks, for that matter):

juliuscaesar.jpg

An informal snap of me relaxing at home in the garden:

Darth_Vader_by_wraithdt.jpg

Finally, a holiday pic. I had a little vacation in Stalingrad a while back with some friends. We took this just as we were leaving:

Stalingrad_aftermath.jpg