Payback FX

king786

Has anyone come across and used paybackfx

Basically the broker pays them a rebate and they pay you majority of that rebabte if it makes sense, seems to good to be true.

Whats everyones experience being with rebabtes? Is it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do u mean 'is it worth it' ? There are so many rebate websites out there, acting like IB, getting commission and pay you some of it. As long as your trading conditions stay the same, should be fine then

I have never come across rebabte sites, so was hoping others would share their experience.

Do you use a rebate site?

Has anyone come across and used paybackfx

Basically the broker pays them a rebate and they pay you majority of that rebabte if it makes sense, seems to good to be true.

Whats everyones experience being with rebabtes? Is it worth it?

Can't find my broker Нotforex on their website? Are you sure they are serious enough as they don't work with veterans of the industry...

its the first time I have come across rebabtes and saw paybackfx on the myfxbook website. So I have no idea if they are good or bad.

its the first time I have come across rebabtes and saw paybackfx on the myfxbook website. So I have no idea if they are good or bad.