Pat494 - T2W clickbait bot?

sminicooper

Experienced member
I always read with interest the topical/controversial/interesting topics put up by Pat - just can't resist them! So much so that I began to think that he's (might not be a bloke though?) possibly a T2W human bot put on here to stoke interest and provide quality comment and entertainment - a sort of Timsk from the dark side?

What do you think? I see from his profile that he spreadbets and uses Metastock, so he must be a pretty normal & sensible sort of guy (the logic is that I do the same :LOL:). On the other hand, if he is a bot - and especially if non-human, T2W has either got its hands on some pretty clever software or journalistic contributor.

Note: these are the sort of ramblings that go through my mind before the USA open and when all my trading prep's been done. Probably getting worse as I get older.

So glad I can bring something vaguely positive to the party.
I enjoy posting on T2W and hope to do so for some time.
A bit of humour and a little flair hopefully.

Thanks guys and may all your little ones grow into giants.

:)

I always read with interest the topical/controversial/interesting topics put up by Pat - just can't resist them! So much so that I began to think that he's (might not be a bloke though?) possibly a T2W human bot put on here to stoke interest and provide quality comment and entertainment - a sort of Timsk from the dark side?

What do you think? I see from his profile that he spreadbets and uses Metastock, so he must be a pretty normal & sensible sort of guy (the logic is that I do the same :LOL:). On the other hand, if he is a bot - and especially if non-human, T2W has either got its hands on some pretty clever software or journalistic contributor.

Note: these are the sort of ramblings that go through my mind before the USA open and when all my trading prep's been done. Probably getting worse as I get older.

That's funny as I think of Pat living out in the sticks connected to the big WWW through a 1200 baud modem. :cheesy: