Paramount Equity Partners - Anyone Heard of Them?

chernobyl1

Throwing this out to all of your collective experience with US-based prop trading firms. Anybody have any personal experience with Paramount Equity Partners prop trading shop based in NYC? I've been in contact with a personal trader there who I shared work space with previously at Hold Brothers, but never worked with personally. Their rates are ridiculously low (.0003/sh) but they take a slightly higher percentage off of earnings - not a situation that I'm totally uncomfortable with but I'd love to hear the experiences of others and how it did/ or did not work out for them.

Thanks

Christian

I also contacted them and they offered 0.0002 per share, so it's crazy low comm. but they take a cut of your profit.

I've been in contact with them too...just today. Started researching them but haven't drawn any conclusions yet. They said something about me funding $3000, not sure what that's for if we are to be using their funding. They called today but I missed it, so I have some questions too. From what I can tell it's all stock trading using level 2 data. Interesting and different from what I have done. Curious to see if anyone has experience with them.