Paper to real money

Think you're right about trusting my system - had so many that have failed so it's a bit of a hurdle.

Only fundamental analysis is watching for economic news and I just avoid trading those times. But no I don't really have that great a grasp on fundamentals with forex - just stocks - I take your point though.

BTW just reading through "Trading in the Zone" interesting book whether it will get my mental trading side right is another matter.

Thanks all!

Think you're right about trusting my system - had so many that have failed so it's a bit of a hurdle.

Only fundamental analysis is watching for economic news and I just avoid trading those times. But no I don't really have that great a grasp on fundamentals with forex - just stocks - I take your point though.

BTW just reading through "Trading in the Zone" interesting book whether it will get my mental trading side right is another matter.

Thanks all!

Please don't get offended, I too had this problem and although I worked on it for years it gets the better of me from time to time. I still cant trail stops to save my life.

You're closing your positions early as you could be scared of losing money but if you dont hold positions like you should, you wont reach the risk reward you need to make your chosen strategy work and over time you'll stand no chance. De leverage as much as you can and build that ability gradually.

I began to improve when i finally accepted that keeping an accurate record could be a good thing. % wins, average loss/average win, will tell most of the things you need to know.

I hope you'll find a way, all the best.