Panic! - Fulltime trading journal

You haven't posted in some time. Any new updates?

Yes, I didn't really see the point in keeping a journal here anymore. Still trading fulltime though. Up a little over 5% since the start of march. Will evaluate at the end of this month, to see if I want to keep doing this or go back to work.

5% is not bad profit, certainly more than you would get from a bank these days. If it's not enough to sustain your lifestyle however then you either need to evaluate your strategy or find another source of income I guess.

I planned for 2%/month in the first three months, so it's working out fine. If I decide to continue, I'll aim for 3%/month in the next three months. Largest drawdown so far was 4.20%, while theoretically I'm fine with drawdowns a lot larger. Plenty of room to scale.

My main worry is becoming bored with sitting alone in my study all day :)

Okay, I'm done. Been trading fulltime for 6 months now, but bored beyond belief. Will take the remainder of July to unwind my portfolio, take a nice holiday in August and back to a job in September.

Thanks. Dayjob is also related to financial markets, will still spend my days on a trading floor. :)