Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well your right on one thing atleast, a guy who sits behind his montior 24/7 is certainly not in my league.

Why would anyone sit behind a montior ?

What the f**k is a montior anyway ?

Suhaib

Please go back and read posts #87 and #105.

These posts are very important and you should study them hard.

If you feel that you are too ignorant to understand them, please feel free to ask any questions and I will try to cut through that thick skin of ignorance so that you are fully enlightened.

After you have obtained a full understanding of the above posts, please Foxtrot Oscar immediately back to that filhy cesspit of Pakistan where you originate from.

Other than that , have a nice Sunday I suppose.

ok yacarob, you seem to be a little kid who just sits on his computer who day scrolling through forums, i have no time for loners and losers like you who need to get a life, im done with you, and that doesnt mean i will keep coming back :LOL: i just feel sorry for a loser like you who spends his whole time on the internet go out and get a life u freak.

so whats next ron paul is a fundamentalist, jim rogers is a extremists, marc faber is a terroist, they all want to live in medievil times, keep it up, your level of ignorance just gets higher after every post.
Terrible Grammar, spelling , punctuation and sentence formation.

What's that saying "People who live in glass houses and not throwing stones"

since this thread has degenerated into just trading insults it is now closed

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.