Pairs in focus for today

Mr. Crabs

Established member
CHF / JPY for a bounce through today although it looks good on the short side ATM at this price if aiming to cover within the hour. Load in the 98.95 range.

AUD / JPY for a bounce through the day as well although it looks good on the short side ATM at this price if aiming to cover within the hour, moving tight with the CHF / JPY. 96.2 loading range.

EUR / USD looks good to short for the next few hours. :clover:

Go ahead and test it, give me opinions if you have them or let me know what pairs you peoples are focusing on today.

CHF is looking especially strong against the JPY while the AUD is regaining strength after a sudden weakness.

CHF / JPY for a bounce through today although it looks good on the short side ATM at this price if aiming to cover within the hour. Load in the 98.95 range.

AUD / JPY for a bounce through the day as well although it looks good on the short side ATM at this price if aiming to cover within the hour, moving tight with the CHF / JPY. 96.2 loading range.

EUR / USD looks good to short for the next few hours. :clover:

Go ahead and test it, give me opinions if you have them or let me know what pairs you peoples are focusing on today.

So all in all I made some mediocre calls considering I was completely wrong about the EUR / USD.

The CHF / JPY was a good call though bringing in 150 pips since I posted early this morning.

The AUD / JPY was still a decent call although it only brought 100 pips, 50 pips short of the CHF pair which was ultimately stronger despite the CHF lying relatively low.

Alright on to the next calls this thread is finished.