upside targ 8537/8550

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_526 Oct. 23 07.47.jpg
    ScreenHunter_526 Oct. 23 07.47.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 107
The corrective moves off GU and EU
Looks like the bounce off the EMA 20 seems all set

what is GU and EU ?

don't normally use MA's Giovan but I can see where your at if it's eurgbp...good stuff

todays high 8531 low 8484

UK close 9 pm 8522

price staying above the lower fork line

october 11 high still price to watch imo...same targets for now ..needs a higher high

both targets hit today....job done

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_534 Oct. 24 20.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_534 Oct. 24 20.26.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 135
both targets hit today....job done

Hello Dick ,
Yes sure was a perfect top especially on the daily .
that was also a 127 extension of the first range giving us a target of 85571 , and the actual high was 85552 .
I will try to sharpen my pencil better next time , as i am sure 2 pips miss was NOT good enough for u ??? :-0 :p .
Cheers ,
George :cool:

eurgbp...this fella could be long again...critical are 8339 current price 8349

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_555 Nov. 21 09.24.jpg
    ScreenHunter_555 Nov. 21 09.24.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

The Major level low target on an intra day level was 83250 and they hit 252 , and thats why the reaction was what we see Uncle D !!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Only time will tell .
Cheers,

Last edited:
i think you need deep pockets in this forex game ...maybe stretching all the way down to you knees or even your ankles ha :)
lots of doom on the euro at the mo
True, but they are UK's biggest trading partners so you don't want a strong pound

the market closed below both the critical level and the lower fork line today
next poss support is around 318 imo

todays high 8357

close at UK 9pm 8326

hello georgea and billv thanks for the comments:)

the market closed below both the critical level and the lower fork line today
next poss support is around 318 imo

todays high 8357

close at UK 9pm 8326

hello georgea and billv thanks for the comments:)
You are most welcome Mr D.
I did make a comment last post ,,, lets see what happens i think i said ,, because the daily looked a little heavy .
If they decide to push it down ,, Do NOT be surprised to see this down to the 8220 /8240 ,, thats what it feels it is aiming for , BUT we can ONLY assume what they will do , and they will do whats on their mind . hahahaha
Cheers:cool:

eugbp still looks weak.....trading below last months low 8332 ...i'm not entirely bearish so looking for a possible retest/ regain of this area....

a fine move on this fella today ...i like the cut of his jib aye ...

todays high tide 8361

and the close at sunset 8353 9pm UK

well me hearties we could be sailing the seven seas next week on the good ship eg but we need to cross the barrier reefs at 57/70 arrrr... time for a few barrels of rum :cheesy:

a fine move on this fella today ...i like the cut of his jib aye ...

todays high tide 8361

and the close at sunset 8353 9pm UK

well me hearties we could be sailing the seven seas next week on the good ship eg but we need to cross the barrier reefs at 57/70 arrrr... time for a few barrels of rum :cheesy:

Very true Mr D .
Will u be sharing some Rum around :p :LOL:
The first top was a little complicated , BUT they were running it to a theme they do NOT use much at all , although it was an 87.5 rally (target 83522) , BUT it was a full house inverted fib ( target 83518) , Actual 83519 , and the top below it confirms their use of that them .
Once that top was established and confirmed by the style of retracement ,, it was easy sailing from there preparing for the 7 seas sail :LOL:
The top of the day was easy to pick , as it was the first station target 83615 , against actual 83618 ( im sure u will forgive ur boys uncle D :LOL: :LOL: )
So far on the daily , we do have a confirmed higher bottom ( on the short term ) , and also a bullish signal bar at the bottom ,,, BUT i am NOT comfortable with the weight i am sensing on it from the push down from the 7 and the 15 , and we have seen how effective they can be with sentiment , so need to see it force that pressure to turn around before we can be in a safe zone .
on the weekly it also feels somewhat heavy also ,,we do have the 3rd swing on the 2nd leg , after the Major high , as the 2nd swing is in perfect Fib proportion , and my question here is , and after seeing the 3rd swing break that , was this a false break .. OR are we heading for 8240 ???? WE SHALL SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just my 2 cents worth of opinion Mr D !!!!!! :LOL:
Cheers,
george :cool:

hi george thanks for your input but to be honest i think intra day / fibs are a bit heavy on here...when I started this thread it was to give my thoughts on general direction and to point out some areas I think are important in a particular market ….i only want to give a very short general outlook for now..

regards

hi george thanks for your input but to be honest i think intra day / fibs are a bit heavy on here...when I started this thread it was to give my thoughts on general direction and to point out some areas I think are important in a particular market ….i only want to give a very short general outlook for now..

regards

Hello Mr D,,,,
I understand and agree with your point ,,, although it was not an add on to what you are doing , BUT rather sharing with you .
My last comment included an outlook also .
Cheers,

Last edited:
sorry but i am unable to keep this thread going ...if anyone wants to take up the helm feel free

good luck to all
DL