Paid help for newbie forex investor

annawen51

Hi,
I am 27 newbie and planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this .
The aim is to target about 5-10% ( approximately/hoping/dreaming) return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months.
But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital
Help (Paid) I need :
1. Can you help me in developing a strategy for finding people to follow in social trading sites like etoro, zulutarde , currensee, tradency – This can be hourly pay or a profit sharing job .
2. If you offer a managed account or PAMM account I will be interested but I will need verifiable track record

Apart from these If anybody of you have any suggestions /interest to help a newbie investor to make some informed decisions please feel free to drop a note here or email to tbd2562atgmail.com --here at stands for @

Thanks,
Anna

Anna Anna Anna ........

Please take this advice.......walk away now ......Forex is not for amateurs or people that want simple advice and help........you will lose ALL your money

and dont get fooled by the sites mentioned .....its Amateur night (with your money ?) until someone is smart enough to consolidate the (few) decent traders appearing and produce somethign of true value to interested investors ........(I would do this if i had the time)

JUST

define the risk/reward profile for the money you have and when needed (realistic please not dreams as above)

Then go to more general investment sites and Read up / Focus on Equities , Gilts , Corp bond markets , Property, Gold, commodities and get that portfolio balanced into the criteria you have set for Risk/return (dont forget cash holdings)

and also ensure you are optimising the need for liquidity and indeed also legals & Tax efficiency of those investments

and dont come knocking here on the forex door ..........there be sharks !

N

Do you want to open an account in all those sites that you mention or in one of them? In zulutrade the best method for me for finding signal providers is by using the advanced search. I usually look for traders who have low drawdowns , 50-80 average pips per trade , running weeks > 30.

Anna Anna Anna ........

Please take this advice.......walk away now ......Forex is not for amateurs or people that want simple advice and help........you will lose ALL your money

and dont get fooled by the sites mentioned .....its Amateur night (with your money ?) until someone is smart enough to consolidate the (few) decent traders appearing and produce somethign of true value to interested investors ........(I would do this if i had the time)

JUST

define the risk/reward profile for the money you have and when needed (realistic please not dreams as above)

Then go to more general investment sites and Read up / Focus on Equities , Gilts , Corp bond markets , Property, Gold, commodities and get that portfolio balanced into the criteria you have set for Risk/return (dont forget cash holdings)

and also ensure you are optimising the need for liquidity and indeed also legals & Tax efficiency of those investments

and dont come knocking here on the forex door ..........there be sharks !

N

Thank you for the reply .

Do you think a PAMM account or a managed account are also not feasible options- Do we need to have trading experience to succeed in it ?

or is it best to completely stay out of forex market

Do you want to open an account in all those sites that you mention or in one of them? In zulutrade the best method for me for finding signal providers is by using the advanced search. I usually look for traders who have low drawdowns , 50-80 average pips per trade , running weeks > 30.

Any one or may be split it among different people to diversify

Thank you for the reply .

Do you think a PAMM account or a managed account are also not feasible options- Do we need to have trading experience to succeed in it ?

or is it best to completely stay out of forex market

I'm afraid you're about to lose your money. Just get a job and keep that money in the bank. Forget about the whole forex thing and forget about making 5 to 10 percent a month on anything, it's not going to happen and your money will be drained away by some crook selling training or signals. You have set yourself up to be scammed with your original post.

I'm afraid you're about to lose your money. Just get a job and keep that money in the bank. Forget about the whole forex thing and forget about making 5 to 10 percent a month on anything, it's not going to happen and your money will be drained away by some crook selling training or signals. You have set yourself up to be scammed with your original post.

I do have a very high paying job and these are my savings from job . Can you advice how to avoid being scammed ? -If you have time else that is fine..thanks for your response

Anna

Sorry I cannot believe the immaturity of this last post so am becoming sceptical of this thread

to stop being scammed seek out help from trusted family or other reputable sources and take independent legal advice on any investments you are contemplating

not from websites or e-mails or forums where traders offer you unrealistic returns

I have been around Gambling and Gamblers since the day I was born .....and have met so many villains and tricksters its untrue just how clever they are .........so dont go there !

please !
N

I do have a very high paying job and these are my savings from job . Can you advice how to avoid being scammed ? -If you have time else that is fine..thanks for your response

Yes you will avoid being scammed by never having anything to do with forex, spread betting or any other get rich quick nonsense. Anybody that tells you that you can make 5 to 10 percent a month is lying to you and setting you up. Just keep your job and put the money in the bank. Forget about this whole idea.

Anna

Sorry I cannot believe the immaturity of this last post so am becoming sceptical of this thread

to stop being scammed seek out help from trusted family or other reputable sources and take independent legal advice on any investments you are contemplating

not from websites or e-mails or forums where traders offer you unrealistic returns

I have been around Gambling and Gamblers since the day I was born .....and have met so many villains and tricksters its untrue just how clever they are .........so dont go there !

please !
N

Yes it could be a wind up I suppose.

Anna

please !
N

Hi... How did you assume that I will just wire my money to a offshore nigeria account as soon as they promise me 200% return

I tried to be polite and even when I asked a straight forward question you say that you see something fishy --

The questions I posed to you

"Thank you for the reply .

or is it best to completely stay out of forex market"

Summary :

You conveyed your message that forex investing is not suitable for me .point taken.

If you have anything useful to contribute to this discussion pls continue here or else pls try to be patient enough to see what others have to say

YOu can answer my questions about PAMM accounts/managed accounts or if you know any ideas to invest in forex market with low risk let me know

sorry if i sounded arrogant

Yes you will avoid being scammed by never having anything to do with forex, spread betting or any other get rich quick nonsense. Anybody that tells you that you can make 5 to 10 percent a month is lying to you and setting you up. Just keep your job and put the money in the bank. Forget about this whole idea.

The question is : How to invest in forex market ?

NOT

Should I invest in forex market?

If you dont know the answer to first question I dont need your advice

Come on guys -- you dont have to see everything in a negative way - one guy says it is too good to be true and the another guy says its a windup

Again if you cannot add value to the discussion please stay out of it..stop wasting my time and making this thread a big non sense

let me think negatively : you know what my doubt is : some forums hire people to just keep posting the same thing or something without really caring if they help the OP or not - I am thinking you both are people like that who are just trying to increase the post count and meet their targets

Hi... How did you assume that I will just wire my money to a offshore nigeria account as soon as they promise me 200% return

I tried to be polite and even when I asked a straight forward question you say that you see something fishy --

The questions I posed to you

"Thank you for the reply .

or is it best to completely stay out of forex market"

Summary :

You conveyed your message that forex investing is not suitable for me .point taken.

If you have anything useful to contribute to this discussion pls continue here or else pls try to be patient enough to see what others have to say

YOu can answer my questions about PAMM accounts/managed accounts or if you know any ideas to invest in forex market with low risk let me know

sorry if i sounded arrogant

I suggest you spend some time reading this thread about Senen Pousa and his managed forex account. Lots of people just like you gave this guy money for a low risk forex investment. Guess what, they lost their money, just like you will if you fall for this forex nonsense. Every single managed forex account I have ever heard of turned out to be a scam. Look at some of the remarks at the beginning of the thread, people insisting that 100% a year was possible and getting all aggressive when anybody told them they were dreaming and would lose their money. Compare this to your latest post.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info.html

I suggest you spend some time reading this thread about Senen Pousa and his managed forex account. Lots of people just like you gave this guy money for a low risk forex investment. Guess what, they lost their money, just like you will if you fall for this forex nonsense. Every single managed forex account I have ever heard of turned out to be a scam. Look at some of the remarks at the beginning of the thread, people insisting that 100% a year was possible and getting all aggressive when anybody told them they were dreaming and would lose their money. Compare this to your latest post.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info.html

I request yu to stop assuming and being judgemental when you know nothing about me. Yes I am a newbie in forex trading that does nt mean I will get greedy and invest with somebody who promises extraordinary returns

I dont agree with your comment of every managed account being a scam -

what according to you is a scam -- Some people invest 200$ for 2 days - loose out 45$ and go on boards and say that it is a scam

Some people willingly choose a hig hrisk system even though the provider offers a lower risk alternative out of sheer greed and they blow out--then they say its a scam

If I show you a fund with more than 5% returns per month , and with over two years history - would you call it a scam

what evidence do you have when you say all managed accounts are scams - just like i dint belive somebody who says i wil give you 200% retun i also dont belive when you say everything in forex is a scam -- I am open minded and you ght be right but not if you ust say it is scam

Invest is the wrong word for the forex market. One can trade it.

Bangladesh where your flag is from has high deposit rates. You are better off there with 10% annuals.

As for the markets, you are going to lose the money.

If you are going to choose this path, I suggest losing small amounts of money in multiples of $5k to $10k at a time. This way there is a good chance you would probably end up saving 50% of it before breaking your head to the ground.

The easiest way is to keep the money in the bank and save for the day when you might be fired.

I request yu to stop assuming and being judgemental when you know nothing about me. Yes I am a newbie in forex trading that does nt mean I will get greedy and invest with somebody who promises extraordinary returns

I dont agree with your comment of every managed account being a scam -

what according to you is a scam -- Some people invest 200$ for 2 days - loose out 45$ and go on boards and say that it is a scam

Some people willingly choose a hig hrisk system even though the provider offers a lower risk alternative out of sheer greed and they blow out--then they say its a scam

If I show you a fund with more than 5% returns per month , and with over two years history - would you call it a scam

what evidence do you have when you say all managed accounts are scams - just like i dint belive somebody who says i wil give you 200% retun i also dont belive when you say everything in forex is a scam -- I am open minded and you ght be right but not if you ust say it is scam

If you don't agree that every forex managed account is a scam then why don't you just give your money to the one that isn't a scam? Presumably you have done your due diligence and have identified one, or is it just wishful thinking on your part?

Like I said read the Senen Pousa thread, people were making exactly the same arguments as you are now, they didn't listen and their money is now gone.

If you don't agree that every forex managed account is a scam then why don't you just give your money to the one that isn't a scam? Presumably you have done your due diligence and have identified one, or is it just wishful thinking on your part?

Like I said read the Senen Pousa thread, people were making exactly the same arguments as you are now, they didn't listen and their money is now gone.

I know that they are not a scam - but at the same time there are many chaces to improve the strategies basing on a investors risk apetite - Just because they are not a scam doesnt mean i should start investing - I want to get some leads and analyse all of them see which is better - take some proffesional advice then will make the decision as to how much to invest /risk/reward ratio and numerous other factors

Again I request you not to provide any information for which you dont have any evidence -- Had I seen your replies on my first day of research on forex markets i would have gotten discouraged and who knows it would have created a negative impression

Though I also dont pity on people who post on forums and think everything that people like you say is true

Invest is the wrong word for the forex market. One can trade it.

Bangladesh where your flag is from has high deposit rates. You are better off there with 10% annuals.

As for the markets, you are going to lose the money.

If you are going to choose this path, I suggest losing small amounts of money in multiples of $5k to $10k at a time. This way there is a good chance you would probably end up saving 50% of it before breaking your head to the ground.

The easiest way is to keep the money in the bank and save for the day when you might be fired.

in·vest   [in-vest] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.
to use (money), as in accumulating something: to invest large sums in books.

====

you are wrong -- you can use INVEST IN FOREX

======================

You assumed that because of flag that I am from that coutry

Thi spost was craeted by my virtual assistant and I hire them from bangladesh , philippines , china for 89 cents per hour.

To get better answers we have to post in multiple forums because some of the threads will be wasted by people like in this thread

====
As for the markets, you are going to lose the money. -- This doesnt make sense

======

I just realised i shouldnt spend more tme on this --

whatever you said is ridiculous - no rationale - Please die- wste of time

Thi spost was craeted by my virtual assistant and I hire them from bangladesh , philippines , china for 89 cents per hour.

Ouch woman! ouch!

Well you definitely won the argument with your last jelly response.

There you go honey....open that wallet

:LOL::LOL:

Yes it could be a wind up I suppose.

This chick has a special fire to her. Feisty Dominatrix. :LOL:

Oh wait is that my virtual Banglalankan assistant I am paying 89 cents per hour to run my life.

I wonder if they offer virtual wives!

:LOL::LOL: