Paddy Power (LSE:PAP)

MorboAgrees

Hi all,
I'm new to stocks. Paddy Power looks good to me. Good profits and plenty of cash in the bank to fund an expansion programme. I'm only paper trading but I'm interested in your opinions. Thanks.

MorboAgrees,

It may be better for you to do a bit more studying and find an edge that will help you to trade/invest yourself in order to make your own trading decisions.

The problem asking for peoples opinions are you that you may only hear what you want to hear ...if you know what I mean ..selective hearing.

Trading capital is too hard to come by...search the forums and find a method that may work for you and then post your chart with your analysis ....

Sorry to be blunt but trading is not easy whatever you may read about it and remember ultimately it must be your decision to place a trade no one Else's.

Last edited:
Thanks Dash. Of course I will continue studying and I consider posting here to be studying. I'm not looking for someone to say 'Good choice. I'll take 10000 myself'. I was hoping for some opinions from people with more experience in selecting stocks. Only by listening to and understanding these people will I learn to do it well myself.

No worries and sorry to be blunt.

Its just my experience (for what its worth ) that you need to do the studying and find your edge and then your trading plan --oh yes you will definitely need one of those , then practice and get familiar with whatever system you may end up using before looking to trade with real money.

Its just my opinion , I am sure there are lots of people that would disagree with me out there.

Good luck with your studies.

Dash

Thanks Dash. Of course I will continue studying and I consider posting here to be studying. I'm not looking for someone to say 'Good choice. I'll take 10000 myself'. I was hoping for some opinions from people with more experience in selecting stocks. Only by listening to and understanding these people will I learn to do it well myself.