Overnight charges

andyintenerife2020

Which broker has the cheapest overnight charges for currency and index trading?
I'm not using futures because the spreads are huge on IG and the timeframes aren't great.
I'm currently being charged £1000 a week for usd/jpy overnight costs.

These might help

Probably my broker is not on these lists because it's not regulated. However, my broker offers swap-free accounts and there are no swap fees at all. The name is FxGlory, if you want to take a look.

Which broker has the cheapest overnight charges for currency and index trading?
I'm not using futures because the spreads are huge on IG and the timeframes aren't great.
I'm currently being charged £1000 a week for usd/jpy overnight costs.
Why not choose a broker without overnight fees? It can lower your costs. There are plenty available.

CapitalCore is not a good broker. I would not suggest being lured in by the low costs

I guess I'm really cautious when looking at brokers, but if it's working for you with no problems, great.

This is what concerns me:

They claim to be regulated by IFSA but I am convinced they are a non existent, scam regulator.

They have 'badges' on their home page, stating their regulation, and claiming other awards, but these mean nothing.

Operationally, they don't allow news trading, and they also consider trades closed within 8 minutes of opening to be scalping(!) and will not guarantee to pay you on these trades.

According to their FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY there is no such thing as a regulated broker in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

It doesn't get much clearer.
Please be advised that forex trading brokerage activities are not licensed in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. While registered St. Vincent and the Grenadines Business Companies (BCs) or Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are able to engage in any legal activity, if they engage in forex trading and brokerage, they are doing so without a licence from this jurisdiction.
No further promoting of a St. Vincent and the Grenadines broker please.