Overall best brokers list for 2008?

Stelen

Hello all,

I have been searching all over net for best rating FX broker out there.
Every website have different brokers as best or worst.
I m looking for a broker who has a good reputation among traders.

Any suggestion welcomed

Steven

I've traded with CMCmarkets and Saxobank so far on live accounts, and I think I like Saxo good enough. Looking forward to what others' choices are.

Hello all,

Any suggestion welcomed

Steven

The following ar e-FX Awards
----------------------------------

Hope it helps :smart:

e-FX Awards 2008

* Best electronic broker
EBS

* Best trading technology vendor
Currenex

* Most innovative bank e-trading platform
Royal Bank of Scotland

* e-FX initiative of the year (bank)
Deutsche Bank

* e-FX initiative of the year (vendor)
DealHub

* Best post-trade services to clients
Citi

* Best vendor for post-trade services
Traiana

* Best professional e-trading venue
CME

* Best algorithmic trading technology (bank)
Credit Suisse

* Best algorithmic trading technology (vendor)
FlexTrade

* Best retail platform
Saxo Bank

* Best liquidity outsourcing service
UBS

I've traded with CMCmarkets and Saxobank so far on live accounts, and I think I like Saxo good enough. Looking forward to what others' choices are.

CMC and SAXO are rated as some os the worst. Do more research before you loose your money

Hi,

in that case why don't you recommend us some? :innocent:

MF Global Futures

MB Trading

Software , genesisft, excellent.

Beware of market makers. Onanda etc

of for dinner now. have a look at Babypips.com, they have reviews, any review with less than 15 or 20 reviews disgard it.

cheers

Will take a look, much appreciated. :)

MF Global Futures

MB Trading

of for dinner now. have a look at Babypips.com, they have reviews, any review with less than 15 or 20 reviews disgard it.

cheers

Best Broker

Steven, I have used about 10 different platforms, Alpari, Easy Forex, ABN Amro, Oanda, eToro, FXCM, Finexo and a bunch of others. My main criteria are reliable trade execution, tight spreads, admin including processing payments, redemptions and wider support.

The only platform I have used for more than 6 months, without complaint, is eToro. Charts are ok and functional but I mainly rate it as there is never slippage on trades, even in mad markets, and they cash in my profits to Paypal in quick time which is the point isn't it? To get to your profits.

It's also the most visually pleasing platform and original but in this business trust is everything and I am reluctant to move on to another platform with the risk that involves from a platform I trust.

There is a guy who works there too, can't remember his name but he rings me up with tip's on the USD which seem to be spot on as well.

Mike.

Hello all,

Any suggestion welcomed

Steven

"There is a guy who works there too, can't remember his name but he rings me up with tip's on the USD which seem to be spot on as well."

hmm... are they "licensed" to advise as well? otherwise this sounds really dogdy?!

Steven, I have used about 10 different platforms, Alpari, Easy Forex, ABN Amro, Oanda, eToro, FXCM, Finexo and a bunch of others. My main criteria are reliable trade execution, tight spreads, admin including processing payments, redemptions and wider support.

The only platform I have used for more than 6 months, without complaint, is eToro. Charts are ok and functional but I mainly rate it as there is never slippage on trades, even in mad markets, and they cash in my profits to Paypal in quick time which is the point isn't it? To get to your profits.

It's also the most visually pleasing platform and original but in this business trust is everything and I am reluctant to move on to another platform with the risk that involves from a platform I trust.

There is a guy who works there too, can't remember his name but he rings me up with tip's on the USD which seem to be spot on as well.

Mike.

eToro

Chilly, I think the issue is whether or not they give tip's on what to look for, which is just useful information or whether they provide investment advice for example "sell USD".

It's the former, bringing me up to speed on moving averages, resistance, supports, timings on interest rate announcements, etc.

I won't stress it much further otherwise I will just sound like I am eToro employee, which I am not, but they do give me great tips on what signals to look for but they don't advise/tell me what trades to do.

I am sure other eToro traders would confirm as much, as I am hardly likely to be the only trader who gets this support.

Mike.

"There is a guy who works there too, can't remember his name but he rings me up with tip's on the USD which seem to be spot on as well."

hmm... are they "licensed" to advise as well? otherwise this sounds really dogdy?!

MF Global Futures

MB Trading

cheers

Well, I hope no one went with MF Global :oops: