Other fx systems

type his name into the T2W search bar, there's a few threads on him here.
will tell you everything you need to know.

I'm not going to go into lots of detail here but I just wanted to say that anyone considering AutoFocus that the EA being developed is coming on very nicely and the strategy ticks a lot of boxes for me so I'll be trading live money with the EA very soon based on monitoring it work well and develop over the last 6 weeks.

I don't know much about what limits there are on subscribing but if you are considering it then don't hang around, I think AFFX along with the FNT and NT forums will all become very much long-term friends and colleagues in my trading career.

I haven't posted as much there as here and NNT but certainly intend to contribute more there now I've had a chance to take it all in.

I have AFFX too, but have been unable to use it.
I'm going to make more of an effort to use it in the future though between 6 and 7.30 when i'm at home before work. unfortunately the chat room doesn't work on mobiles otherwise i'd continue trading it up till 9.

I'm going to make more of an effort to use it in the future though between 6 and 7.30 when i'm at home before work. unfortunately the chat room doesn't work on mobiles otherwise i'd continue trading it up till 9.

Same here work stopping me using AFX.In my experience when I had the time to use AFX you really need to be there for longer than a small part of the morning cause alot of days its the 2nd signal that wins and also alot of signals depending on which instrument are much better after 8am. So for me I'll just bide my time waiting for AFX EA then start with it. Just my 2 penneth anyway. Another good systaem to the Arsenal though with top support from a clued up trader

That time by coincidence seems to be performing very well. I'm testing on 6 instruments all with good results. Not sure I'd fancy doing that manually though.

Same here work stopping me using AFX.In my experience when I had the time to use AFX you really need to be there for longer than a small part of the morning cause alot of days its the 2nd signal that wins and also alot of signals depending on which instrument are much better after 8am. So for me I'll just bide my time waiting for AFX EA then start with it. Just my 2 penneth anyway. Another good systaem to the Arsenal though with top support from a clued up trader

I have this problem... i just don't have the time and would really love to have the EA to go with it. Got a feeling that the cost may go up with the EA however. And why do you say don't hang around Marcus? At the end of this month i am going onto VPS with another system in addition to NT. Now, it started with the Kangaroo.... but now Affx is appealing (but don't have the time to hang around the PC wanting for a signal... unless it has an email alert, this won't be ideal for me... got to have the EA. And i'm presuming there are signal throughout the day).

On the other hand, Kangaroo system is cheaper and comes with an EA but, has that monthly subscription to go with it. :confused:

I have this problem... i just don't have the time and would really love to have the EA to go with it. Got a feeling that the cost may go up with the EA however. And why do you say don't hang around Marcus? At the end of this month i am going onto VPS with another system in addition to NT. Now, it started with the Kangaroo.... but now Affx is appealing (but don't have the time to hang around the PC wanting for a signal... unless it has an email alert, this won't be ideal for me... got to have the EA. And i'm presuming there are signal throughout the day).

On the other hand, Kangaroo system is cheaper and comes with an EA but, has that monthly subscription to go with it. :confused:

The doors are due to close on AFFx very soon Maxi, if they havent already. John (Dubai on here) puts a lot of effort into supporting people and with membership numbers increasing its fast becoming too much work for one person. There will be an additional cost associated with the EA as a significant amount of work has gone into it, the exact details are to be decided though. It'll be well worth the money though, I am one of the beta testers and the results so far are excellent.
If you wanted to trade it manually in the mean time it can be easily set up to email you when a signal arrives, which can be anytime during the day. As Marcus says, if youre interested then be quick!

Rob

I'm happy with AutoFocus so far but it is a long-term investment, as is the time and research done here with Net Trap and Newsnight - more you learn, more you earn. :smart:

Kangaroo is a bit different since there is nothing to research yourself and tinker with, although it can be back-tested with tick-data and very cleverly, news-filtering. That one is more an investment in a team with a very thorough trading ethic so the subs really help to pay for the time they spend on ongoing research that I don't have to.

The final thing I subscribe to is a cleaner for the house; keeps me concentrating on generating the cash. :innocent:

One thing I will add is I have looked at dozens of systems and I don't think there are any I have seen for day-trading that are as comprehensively thought out or that use the Constant Range Bars to make the charts much smoother to read, all the rules are for a reason and your £347 is really paying to fast-track you with many year's of John's experience, research and fine-tuning.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure a month's worth of trading KangarooEA on a £1k account should pay for the cost of itself and AF.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure a month's worth of trading KangarooEA on a £1k account should pay for the cost of itself and AF.

Hmmmm.... ok it has been decided... Kangaroo it is for the month of June.... and by Aug 2011 AFFX... if John will let me.... all an VPS

Hmmmm.... ok it has been decided... Kangaroo it is for the month of June.... and by Aug 2011 AFFX... if John will let me.... all an VPS
Maxi mate get hold of John quick!!! He is closing the doors on AFFX soon!
I just read up on kangaroo and it sounds all good does it work on SLM??

Maxi mate get hold of John quick!!! He is closing the doors on AFFX soon!
I just read up on kangaroo and it sounds all good does it work on SLM??

Im guessing you already on it then piphead? Hows it for you?

Im guessing you already on it then piphead? Hows it for you?

I ordered it and have to wait 14 days for it to come to Italy but I have not found any bad reviews about it from anywhere. John is also very active on discussion boards so I feel he and others on here are doing some great work. I also think they will all be around for some time yet!

Whos doing well with Kangaroo???
I'm still reading into G code and will let people know when I can give a fair coment on it

Whos doing well with Kangaroo???
I'm still reading into G code and will let people know when I can give a fair coment on it

I have read that too... some good and easy system.... but does it work... did try but felt i needed to backtest it first.

I have read that too... some good and easy system.... but does it work... did try but felt i needed to backtest it first.

Rugby trader used it , I don't know if he still is but I like the way you can do a couple of trades a month. You would need a back test. I have put a call out on MMR if anyone wants to start a thread to discuss it so I will let people know if one starts and others are interested.