Other fx systems

I used to use the methods from Bill Williams "Profitunity" or Alligator system in the past. For those who have read his first book (New Trading Dimensions) will find it was a good read and very convincing on his Chaos Theory. However, I compiled a condensed form of the book in pdf for my quick reference as some of the stuff to remember was too much and needed time to remember.

Since I came across it on my pc today, I thought i post it here for use by others... note, MT4 does have the Bill Williams indicators (ie, Fractals, Gator or Alligatoe, AO, AC). I have pasted before elsewhere on T2W but there are a nice group here so here it is.

Note, that in Bills second book (Trading Chaos)... he changes his system to the 3 wise men which involves candle stick patterns; this person has put it well >> http://wisdomisprofit.blogspot.com/2009/11/three-wise-men.html

Hope this is a help to people... and may even be useful as part of their system. I've stopped using it as I used it for daily trades on Oil and commodities (a i believe is what it was used for in the past, although claims have been made that it can be used on index and forex).

I also have given page numbers to reference back to the actual book for further detail reading.

Attachments

• Profitunity Trading System.pdf
    56.4 KB · Views: 402
I used to use the methods from Bill Williams "Profitunity" or Alligator system in the past. For those who have read his first book (New Trading Dimensions) will find it was a good read and very convincing on his Chaos Theory. However, I compiled a condensed form of the book in pdf for my quick reference as some of the stuff to remember was too much and needed time to remember.

Since I came across it on my pc today, I thought i post it here for use by others... note, MT4 does have the Bill Williams indicators (ie, Fractals, Gator or Alligatoe, AO, AC). I have pasted before elsewhere on T2W but there are a nice group here so here it is.

Note, that in Bills second book (Trading Chaos)... he changes his system to the 3 wise men which involves candle stick patterns; this person has put it well >> http://wisdomisprofit.blogspot.com/2009/11/three-wise-men.html

Hope this is a help to people... and may even be useful as part of their system. I've stopped using it as I used it for daily trades on Oil and commodities (a i believe is what it was used for in the past, although claims have been made that it can be used on index and forex).

I also have given page numbers to reference back to the actual book for further detail reading.

Thanks for this info - always interesting to learn about new indicators - and condensing a multi-page book into 15 pages can only be a good thing(y)

Out of interest is anyone here also on the Daily Index Trader Private Forum here on T2W and know if there is similarly constructive activity in there?

Out of interest is anyone here also on the Daily Index Trader Private Forum here on T2W and know if there is similarly constructive activity in there?

I sent DIT back and my access to the forum now seems to have lapsed. Lots of people were sending it back so I wouold guess that there's not much activity over there anymore.

Hi Surf,

I'm on the DIT forum but it is now basically defunct. Pretty much everyone who could, sent the system back i.e. within the 'x-day trial' period (can't remember how many days it was) and no-one could find a way to make the system profitable.

I don't think anyone is even demoing or paper trading it anymore, there's been no activity on the forum for a few months.

Cheers
Chris

I found this that my be handy

Attachments

• CHAOS ANALYSIS 2008.pdf
    629.4 KB · Views: 205
The EA Spin is developing is coming along nicely. If you don't like trading with EAs then its worth diving in for the sheer amount of info on the forum. If you're hanging out for an EA then it can't be far off being stable to trade with set and forget, I'm on the beta team and progress is good. I don't think it's a secret it is a strategy using constant range bars, which if you read up on those alone you'll see why it is a thoroughly thought out strategy. As with other strategies, I'll add a sig link to results when I start trading it with live funds but not in a particular hurry as I still have plenty of work going on with other strategies too.

The EA Spin is developing is coming along nicely. If you don't like trading with EAs then its worth diving in for the sheer amount of info on the forum. If you're hanging out for an EA then it can't be far off being stable to trade with set and forget, I'm on the beta team and progress is good. I don't think it's a secret it is a strategy using constant range bars, which if you read up on those alone you'll see why it is a thoroughly thought out strategy. As with other strategies, I'll add a sig link to results when I start trading it with live funds but not in a particular hurry as I still have plenty of work going on with other strategies too.

Nice one Surfking I think I'm gonna jump on this one

dubai ( John Wheatland ) has posted a warning over on MMR that sales will end in 10 days time.

:eek:

Ow WHAT:eek:

I wanted to start that later after Kangaroo FX!!!

So what does this all mean.... thats it.... no more.... or will it reopen later?!

Ow WHAT:eek:

I wanted to start that later after Kangaroo FX!!!

So what does this all mean.... thats it.... no more.... or will it reopen later?!

Just email John direct and explain your situation and ask what the story is.
He is a really helpful guy.

For anyone thats interested I highly recommend Nial Fullers Learn to Trade the Market its not a system as such more an education on price action

For anyone thats interested I highly recommend Nial Fullers Learn to Trade the Market its not a system as such more an education on price action

Im on that already... and yes he has some great info and VDO's there too... great tips.... err wheres that link.... you got a link RobJones?

Im off for a SSS (the 3 S's):whistling

Im on that already... and yes he has some great info and VDO's there too... great tips.... err wheres that link.... you got a link RobJones?

Im off for a SSS (the 3 S's):whistling

Good point theres lots of videos and stuff for free on there its one of them where you need to read and watch many times before it will click and when it does it really does click if that makes sense http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/

Good point theres lots of videos and stuff for free on there its one of them where you need to read and watch many times before it will click and when it does it really does click if that makes sense http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/

Im also a 'learntotradethemarket' member, been through the course a couple of times and watched the videos several times. Im looking forward to putting it into practice. The few demo trades Ive done have worked out very nicely indeed!!

Rob

Im also a 'learntotradethemarket' member, been through the course a couple of times and watched the videos several times. Im looking forward to putting it into practice. The few demo trades Ive done have worked out very nicely indeed!!

Rob

Ive had 8 trades and 1 loser difference of this though doing a max of 2-5 trades per month but that along with AM'sTurbo MMI EA its been a good 2011 so far

Ive had 8 trades and 1 loser difference of this though doing a max of 2-5 trades per month but that along with AM'sTurbo MMI EA its been a good 2011 so far

7 wins out of 8 Rob, glad to hear youre doing so well with this. Looking forward to it even more now :)

Rob

Yeah like I said u only trade a few a month sometimes none will appear in a week just make sure everything lines up (confluence)