Other fx systems

Nope, trades happened all over the shop from 6.30am (FNT) to 3pm (last GU winner).

M

Fantastic! I thought the reason why you did less manual trades was that the ones you missed were taking place at the same time thus requiring more margin.

Has anybody tried markets mastered?? After reading more money review it seems that it is the same as perfect forex. The Perfect forex blog has stopped on 26th of Jan so I no longer know what to think of it, has anyone else been working on these strategies??

Fantastic! I thought the reason why you did less manual trades was that the ones you missed were taking place at the same time thus requiring more margin.

No I only trade GU , FTSE and Brent as AFFX on my main trading account with our tweaked FNT of course. Only because 4 trades a day seem more than enough for me.

M

i'm on my latest variation of the g-code/nexus, which i'm recording over on SFT.
it's having a bit of a stormer at the moment, 19% in 6 days without compounding.
shame i'm not trading it live at the moment though

I have looked into this and have the book.... looks good but haven't tested it. But after what you have said... may look into others that are new and working in this current markets.

Hi Piphead,

Glad to see you back.

SFT = www.systemsfortraders.com, a useful site about commercial systems.

I certainly am, and reasonably profitable, thankfully.

Hope you're well.

I'm all good mate hope you are still playing and got over your injury,
I have seen your work on the other forum it looks like your doing well, Nice one!
Think I will have to get hold of Nexus and give it a look. I'm looking at AFFX and I want to start with the FNT again but as I said to Mark it seems everybody has evolved speaking a language us cave men don't understand :LOL: I need to work out the latest variant and get trading as soon as!
Did you get through the books?? I found trading in the zone good and I'm currently going through loads of different books looking to trade using candlestick formations. If you or anyone else wants any more books PM me and I will see what I got.
Have you used an EA before?? I have seen Forex Megadroid advertised but can't believe something like it is not another scam:rolleyes:

Hi, anyone still using Forex Morning Trader, looks like a nice simple system for a relatively cheap price. I also have AutoFocusFx which i have still to use due to not having Internet access for what seems like an eternity! I'm so glad to hear of an EA for AutoFocus as my full time job didn't allow for me to wait for entry signals etc! I have very little experience of using EA's but understand the basics... For AutoFocusFx EA do you run the EA on several charts and leave it do its thing or as i've seen mentioned on here monitor it and use discretion?

Another question, in regards to using MT4 platforms, is SLM still the best? What is the minimum you can use per pip, as i've never placed live bets via an MT4 platform!?

BigBrassBalls;1528670 Another question said:
I don't know if it's the best, but I believe it's the only spread betting company using MT4. You can trade as low as 10p per pip.

Thanks, I like the sound of that for getting to grips with AutoFocus!

Has anyone heard much about SnapBack fx?

Hi, anyone still using Forex Morning Trader, looks like a nice simple system for a relatively cheap price. I also have AutoFocusFx which i have still to use due to not having Internet access for what seems like an eternity! I'm so glad to hear of an EA for AutoFocus as my full time job didn't allow for me to wait for entry signals etc! I have very little experience of using EA's but understand the basics... For AutoFocusFx EA do you run the EA on several charts and leave it do its thing or as i've seen mentioned on here monitor it and use discretion?

Another question, in regards to using MT4 platforms, is SLM still the best? What is the minimum you can use per pip, as i've never placed live bets via an MT4 platform!?

Hi BBB,

The EA for AFFx is currently being beta tested using various different settings, it wont be a quick process but its going very well so far. If you are using an EA rather than trading manually then there shouldnt be any need to use discretion, let the EA with its tested settings do the business for you. I think its important to understand AFFx though before getting into using an EA for it, goes for any system/strategy really. You'll have time to do that while its being tested.

Rob

Thanks, I like the sound of that for getting to grips with AutoFocus!

Has anyone heard much about SnapBack fx?

I've seen Agora's sales letter for SnapBack FX. The price of the system and the claimed returns sound reasonable, but I'm concerned about the amount of screen time that will be required to determine suitable trades.

The sales letter claims that it only takes 10 minutes to look at a chart setup and determine whether there's a valid trade or not. But there doesn't seem to be any fixed time or currency pair with which to do this, so it sounds like you need to look for opportunities on a regular basis, which means a lot of screentime, especially if you rarely identify any opportunities based on the entry criteria.

I think its important to understand AFFx though before getting into using an EA for it, goes for any system/strategy really. You'll have time to do that while its being tested.

Very true, i'd like to feel comfortable with the system first before letting a 'robot' take control of my account - That's the old paranoia kicking in there!

I'm looking at AFFX and I want to start with the FNT again but as I said to Mark it seems everybody has evolved speaking a language us cave men don't understand :LOL: I need to work out the latest variant and get trading as soon as!

Same, very true! :LOL:

Still reading the hundreds of posts in an attempt to catch up! :mad::)

I've seen Agora's sales letter for SnapBack FX. The price of the system and the claimed returns sound reasonable, but I'm concerned about the amount of screen time that will be required to determine suitable trades.

Yes, screen time is the problem for me, sounded good - but don't they all! Although call me skingy, but the way it was marketed in the 'shortcut publications' email as 'cheap' i thought it was going to be another system with the same price tag as Forex Morning Trader!

In the process of applying for an SLM account so will hopefully have that up and running for next week for testing, then live the week after all going well! So prepare for a drawdown..!

In the process of applying for an SLM account so will hopefully have that up and running for next week for testing, then live the week after all going well! So prepare for a drawdown..!

SLM is definitely the way to go BBB, I'm sure you won't regret it!

Very true, i'd like to feel comfortable with the system first before letting a 'robot' take control of my account - That's the old paranoia kicking in there!

Same, very true! :LOL:

Still reading the hundreds of posts in an attempt to catch up! :mad::)

Yes, screen time is the problem for me, sounded good - but don't they all! Although call me skingy, but the way it was marketed in the 'shortcut publications' email as 'cheap' i thought it was going to be another system with the same price tag as Forex Morning Trader!

Hey BBB!
I remember you were also one of the originals before the forum went private and we all followed the rules, it seems that certain people on here have made RH look amature:cool:
I too am looking through all the posts but there are thousands!!! I have looked up the EA and it sounds promising but I would like to work out how back testing is done??
Can anyone send me a link or point me in the direction of where I can learn how to back test a system??

Hey BBB!
I remember you were also one of the originals before the forum went private and we all followed the rules, it seems that certain people on here have made RH look amature:cool:
I too am looking through all the posts but there are thousands!!! I have looked up the EA and it sounds promising but I would like to work out how back testing is done??
Can anyone send me a link or point me in the direction of where I can learn how to back test a system??

Hi Piphead, we've got our own thread on this forum dedicated to backtesting, although there are also various posts scattered on other threads too.

Hopefully the following will help to point you in the right direction:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-net-trap/101308-backtesting-free.html

Took the plunge and ordered AutoFocusFX today, looking forward to using this
and hopefully increasing my trading knowledge and profits.

Took the plunge and ordered AutoFocusFX today, looking forward to using this
and hopefully increasing my trading knowledge and profits.

Mark says this is all good but could you please keep us informed with your experience??
I'm downloading the e-book Nexus (G-code) as rugby trader is showing good results :D

Mark says this is all good but could you please keep us informed with your experience??
I'm downloading the e-book Nexus (G-code) as rugby trader is showing good results :D

Read the Nexus G-code... sound good on paper but had a few bad reviews that stopped me... i guess there need to be a backtest to prove...