Other fx systems

Well done Mark! What a cracking result, and the sun is shining too! (y)

I'm still waiting for my Affx stuff to arrive in the post! so much for the 7-10 days delivery, and no response from customer services! So looking forward to it's imminent arrival!

-S

Ok... going to start AFFX myself too but in Aug 2010 after our Hols... hope it's still around them (seen some great results and feedback on it).

Ok... going to start AFFX myself too but in Aug 2010 after our Hols... hope it's still around them (seen some great results and feedback on it).

You can travel back in time? Now that's impressive! :whistling

M

For those on Friday who with I was discussing the highs and lows of trading FNT and AutofocusFx live daily.

Today was a day both were on song on all trades.

Main trading account all trades 2% forex , 1 % others.

FNT GU +10 , Affx GU +40 , Affx Brent oil +62.5 , Affx FTSE +20.

Total of £540 profit for the day!

2nd live SLM account for AutofocusFX EA live trials. £600 pot, 2% risk all trades (between 20p and 80p pip depending on stop).

Affx GU +40 pips, Affx EU +40 pips, Affx Gold +10 pips (-30 & +40) , Affx EJ +40 pips, Affx Brent +62.5 pips, Affx FTSE +20 pips.

+£83.08 for the day. Remember 40p pip x 30 (£12 risk) is 2% on this account.

So that's just short of 14% gain on that account today!

Feeling rather chipper today :cheesy:

M

Most impressive is your results matching that of the EA. You are a trading machine!

For those on Friday who with I was discussing the highs and lows of trading FNT and AutofocusFx live daily.

2nd live SLM account for AutofocusFX EA live trials. £600 pot, 2% risk all trades (between 20p and 80p pip depending on stop).

Affx GU +40 pips, Affx EU +40 pips, Affx Gold +10 pips (-30 & +40) , Affx EJ +40 pips, Affx Brent +62.5 pips, Affx FTSE +20 pips.

M

My trading account is 400% up since the start of the year. Loving it! :D

My trading account is 400% up since the start of the year. Loving it! :D

Jeez that is fantastic results. Good work fella!!!!

I did 1000% last year which was mainly doing the gap trades but I seem to have lost my bottle a bit now as I find it hard seeing a trade going against me. In the red numbers all I can see is a potential new tv, washing machine, sofa etc. I don't need any of those things but its hard seeing a substantial amount of money going to a loss.

I realise that this is a very common thing when trading but I am definitely looking for my mojo again. Using the EA has been a god send as it has taken the emotion out of it but I do have to force myself to not watch the trades like once did.

I think that I am going to have to read Trading in the Zone again.

Hi Mark,

How many trades are you doing on each pair? On your main account I mean and not your £600 "trial" one.

Cheers,

Neil

Main trading standard Affx rules, 1 win or 2 loss, although as I lockin I close 50% @ s/l level and move stop up to ensure +10 min exit on every trade except FTSE which is +1 @ +15.

So if the lockin trade eventualy fails to loss I still enter the second trade as the system

Main account trading is just GU , Brent and FTSE daily now. Monitoring and managing the EA is still a hefty trading task as the biggest use for me is the qiuck unmamaged enrty it acheives and the lockin trade management. I still watch incase something happens I don't like the look of to moves stops to b/e etc. Likes todays S&P USA rating news not flagged on Forex Factory. Was a fluke really i'd just moved stops to b/e on GU Affx short less than 5 mins before it was released.

God Bless the nagging daughter wanting help with the untidy playroom, and my instinct to move stops to b/e as it was around +25 at the time just short of the +30 lockin.

M

Has anyone heard of "steady income trader"

No but to be honest if you look at the backtests and current live results of INT30/30 MMI AI RT with max drawdown of only 10-12% over several years and average monthly gains of +100 pips I already trade this as an income variant from a seperate £2.5k pot @ £5 pip.

17 losses in a row would wipe it out as it's highly leveraged but this is 34% drawdown which has just never happened even in 2006 from what I have seen.

So +600 pips @ £5 pip means £3k income from £2.5k special pot so far in 2011. But you have to trust the system.

M

i'm on my latest variation of the g-code/nexus, which i'm recording over on SFT.
it's having a bit of a stormer at the moment, 19% in 6 days without compounding.
shame i'm not trading it live at the moment though

No but to be honest if you look at the backtests and current live results of INT30/30 MMI AI RT with max drawdown of only 10-12% over several years and average monthly gains of +100 pips I already trade this as an income variant from a seperate £2.5k pot @ £5 pip.

17 losses in a row would wipe it out as it's highly leveraged but this is 34% drawdown which has just never happened even in 2006 from what I have seen.

So +600 pips @ £5 pip means £3k income from £2.5k special pot so far in 2011. But you have to trust the system.

M

First off Mark I used to trade TNT but had to stop due to work but everytime I have had a peak on here it seems you have done incredible things to this disaster of a system, well done! I truly salute you sir(y)
I got this system sent to me for nothing andd I liked the sound of only a 7 pip stop loss but sceptical after buying a whole drawer of failing systems.
I am still studying candles for Linda Foresters "Perfect Forex" but with last week and this week I'm down 147 pips! So more work to do especially on divergence.
Would you recomend Auto focus FX and which of your famous TNT varients is the leader??

i'm on my latest variation of the g-code/nexus, which i'm recording over on SFT.
it's having a bit of a stormer at the moment, 19% in 6 days without compounding.

Hey Rugby!
Whats SFT???
Are you still trappin?

Excellent work but where do we get the G-Code from?

Neil

First off Mark I used to trade TNT but had to stop due to work but everytime I have had a peak on here it seems you have done incredible things to this disaster of a system, well done! I truly salute you sir(y)
I got this system sent to me for nothing andd I liked the sound of only a 7 pip stop loss but sceptical after buying a whole drawer of failing systems.
I am still studying candles for Linda Foresters "Perfect Forex" but with last week and this week I'm down 147 pips! So more work to do especially on divergence.
Would you recomend Auto focus FX and which of your famous TNT varients is the leader??

Why not get a MT4 account and trade using the EA. It will all happen automatically while you work as the PC will trade for you live?

AutofocuFX is very very good but quite time intensive, even with email indicator alerts. If you don't have time for FNT manaully you are unlikely to have time for Affx as most trades are looked for between 6am or 8am to 4pm. It does prduce signals 24/5 but only daily results are monitored as such so no idea how good overnight out of hours trades are.

M

Why not get a MT4 account and trade using the EA. It will all happen automatically while you work as the PC will trade for you live?

AutofocuFX is very very good but quite time intensive, even with email indicator alerts. If you don't have time for FNT manaully you are unlikely to have time for Affx as most trades are looked for between 6am or 8am to 4pm. It does prduce signals 24/5 but only daily results are monitored as such so no idea how good overnight out of hours trades are.

M

I have MT4 but I don't know what an EA is:eek: I am going through the forum trying to work out what certain things mean Excuse the ignorance
I work in armed security at the moment and have to leave my current position soon and it's not a path I want to continue so I am looking to deviate completely into trading so AFFX might be perfect. I have also seen you look for volunteers to help on the forum. The only help I have given others is sending people e-books and various systems to users on here but if you need help in the future please ask as in around 3 months I will be permenantly at home. I live in Italy and we are an hour in front so can be around earlier than most if this helps..

M

The EA sounds like an incredible idea!1 Where can I get my hands on it!:clap:

M

Mark, did most of these trade happen roughly at the same time i.e. triggered by the same news?