Options vs Sprinters/turbo's

mirno

Hi all,

I'am switching to options sometimes these days in the markets. I used to trade with levaraged products named "turbo's" (also named sprinters).
Those Turbo's have a pre-defined LQ price and are given out at specified prices, the closer prices with the LQ level, the higher the levarage is.

And that's also the problem, these levels are litterly hunted if you are to close, I draw theselines sometimes in my TA, to check were a SL hunt will occur, and take the ride.
I also lost a couple of times for this reason, they will spike you out sometimes.

With options we don't have these problems, but the thing is, when I trade options I need to invest 5x times more to get the same results with the turbo's. It's like a compromise.

And I have to be honest I'am not an expert with calculating these option, and I'am not to familar with the writing kind of stuff, I have an idea about the price movements and sometimes want to be free of the spike stuff.
Does anyone have some advice/strategy/tips about options, writing etc. I want to become a little better but I'am not sure if the options will give me more benefits over turbo's.

Kind regards,
Mirno