Options broker using Metatrader?

Macgomes

Hello everyone,,
I've been looking into options to diversify my portfolio, but can't seem to find a good broker. I don't really mind where they are based (i.e. UK/USA/JAPAN - not panama etc.) aslong as they have a good dealing desk (like meta trader).

Do any options brokers allow you to trade options via metatrader? or have there own downloadable platform? i *HATE* every browser based platform i've seen so far thats all, but if someone knows a nice one, i'm all ears!

(PS - i like metatrader because it remembers what indicators i use and leaves my charts open n stuff when i exit, not for EA's)

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there some advantage for instance of trading an option on gold to MT4 trading gold ?

The latter doesn't expire worthless for instance and lose all your money if it goes wrong.

Hello everyone,,

Hi, Macgomes. I've just come across this forum looking for different trading strategies and recommendations/advice from fellow traders.

I'm currently using www.Optionfield.com as my Binary Options broker and they do allow trading from the MT4 platform. So far so good (I've done a few deposits and withdrawals without issues). They are registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines which warrants some extra caution but judging from my experience with them so far, they are worth trying out.