Options broker for day trading in UK

Nadsajawa

Hello,

I want to start my adventure with trading US stocks and options in UK. Already found 3 brokers: IB, Thinkorswim and Tastyworks. I wrote message to IB UK regarding new account and got respond that because of the Patter Day Trader with margin below 25k I will be restricted to max 3 trades in 5 working days. Are other 2 brokers same? Is that rule apply for all brokers? Are there any where I can trade options and stocks unlimited times and not need to deposit 25k?

Can someone please help me?

Hello,

I want to start my adventure with trading US stocks and options in UK. Already found 3 brokers: IB, Thinkorswim and Tastyworks. I wrote message to IB UK regarding new account and got respond that because of the Patter Day Trader with margin below 25k I will be restricted to max 3 trades in 5 working days. Are other 2 brokers same? Is that rule apply for all brokers? Are there any where I can trade options and stocks unlimited times and not need to deposit 25k?

Can someone please help me?
Hi, I'm also struggling to find brokerages in the UK that offer options trading. As far as I can see, IG is the only one, but they only offer a handful of stock options. I applied to IB but didn't even get a response. Does anyone know of any others offering the service?