Online FX

Sahil

Hi, Do any of you guys know of UK based forex trading companies that do online trading (i.e. over the web without any software download so I can trade on the go)??

FXCM are software based and ACM / Oanda are web based but not in UK or regulated by the FSA here. I haven't had any luck with my searches so far.

Any ideas pls? Thx.

what do u mean by 'one the go'? from a PDA or something?

I think there would be nothing stopping you from downloading the software to multiple machines.

There's gotta be some web based UK ones. Exactly what I need - go past a web cafe, check my trades without downloading software. I can't download software in my office so can use it there too. Anyone know of any?

well, if want something for a pda, then check out cantor index for spreadbetting.... u can download some software for xda2 that is available on the go...

checked cantormobile out. Spreads are a lot wider than most other competitors. And charges for actually using your device (inc. network charges) are quite high, particularly for someone like me who only wants to trade small size to learn.

Maybe going with GFT - testing out demo, getting good service and you can deal over phone.

dsmodi said:
well, if want something for a pda, then check out cantor index for spreadbetting.... u can download some software for xda2 that is available on the go...