web based CFD trading platform

Manningjd

Does anybody know of a decent CFD provider that offers a pure web based trading platform i.e. a CFD account that you can access and trade, from any internet based computer, without the need to download operating software, id keys etc?

Etrade have said that they are working on this for the future, but is any other provider ahead of the game on this?

Cheers

JDM

Manningjd said:
Does anybody know of a decent CFD provider that offers a pure web based trading platform i.e. a CFD account that you can access and trade, from any internet based computer, without the need to download operating software, id keys etc?

Etrade have said that they are working on this for the future, but is any other provider ahead of the game on this?

Cheers

JDM

Hi there
IG markets does for sure

MrTrigger

onecfd.com do cfd's they quite good too, simple platform havent had any annoying slips or requotes yet!

One Financial //their website is down are they broke?

Hi, One Financials website is back up! Looks good, I reckon these guys are going to be a major player in the FX and CFD markets. I'm loving the bend over backward style customer service and support and unbelievably they have never widened my spreads or requoted me. I recommend you take advantage of their "Get Fit to trade Report' i've been trading for 6 years and they still pointed out some helpful tips! Platform is sharp, simple and fast too.

CFD trading is best investing way due to less risk.My friend alina is a CFD trader.she is investing with CFD trading for 2 years.She has a britain's provider.These provider has branches in many countries.You can contact to them.

malaguti

At Capital spreads we use an amalgamated liquidity feed from both the Chi-X and the LSE (for UK stock) as both these exchanges will have huge Algos trading across them it is virtually impossible for the price on one to be 'outside' the price on the other.

This means that the price on the Capital cfds site for UK equities MUST be 'around' the real market. i.e with our spread above and below the best price from either the LSE or the Chi-x. Otherwise we could be 'arbed'. In reality if you see a difference then 99.99% of the time it will be because the other price feed you are looking at is incorrect. After all they are not putting their money where their mouths are (as we do when we quote).

Concerning the FTSE 100 'price'. The fact is that no market maker uses the FTSE 100 'cash' index price as a source for its pricing because it is too slow and depends upon too man variables. All SB and CFD Market Makers use the FTSE 100 futures contract (the near month) and price from this. as the futures move much more quickly then the price on our platform may often be a considerable distance from the one that you might see on an index ticker (please be aware that index tickers are often slightly delayed anyway as otherwise they would be giving out information for free).

Remember there is actually no such thing as "the FTSE 100" .. you cannot invest in it as a product .. it is just a mathematical calculation of all the 100 stocks that comprise it.

Simon

malaguti

At Capital spreads we use an amalgamated liquidity feed from both the Chi-X and the LSE (for UK stock) as both these exchanges will have huge Algos trading across them it is virtually impossible for the price on one to be 'outside' the price on the other.

This means that the price on the Capital cfds site for UK equities MUST be 'around' the real market. i.e with our spread above and below the best price from either the LSE or the Chi-x. Otherwise we could be 'arbed'. In reality if you see a difference then 99.99% of the time it will be because the other price feed you are looking at is incorrect. After all they are not putting their money where their mouths are (as we do when we quote).

Concerning the FTSE 100 'price'. The fact is that no market maker uses the FTSE 100 'cash' index price as a source for its pricing because it is too slow and depends upon too man variables. All SB and CFD Market Makers use the FTSE 100 futures contract (the near month) and price from this. as the futures move much more quickly then the price on our platform may often be a considerable distance from the one that you might see on an index ticker (please be aware that index tickers are often slightly delayed anyway as otherwise they would be giving out information for free).

Remember there is actually no such thing as "the FTSE 100" .. you cannot invest in it as a product .. it is just a mathematical calculation of all the 100 stocks that comprise it.

Simon

Thanks Simon, I had deleted the post as there was something similar on another thread, I should have looked harder. Thanks all the same