online cbot seminars

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
new details out...

The CBOT online seminar event, "Identifying High-Probability Trade Set-ups in the mini-sized Dow", with Mark Likos of www.firetraders.com is now available. To view go to http://www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/cont_detail/0,3206,1058+17687,00.html

We look forward to you seeing you at upcoming CBOT online events:
25 Rules of Discipline
REGISTER NOW: April 28, 2004 @ 3:30 CST / 4:30 CST - CBOT member Doug Zalesky discusses 25 rules of trading discipline. 04.28.2004

Risk vs. Reward: Daytrading the mini-Dow
REGISTER NOW: April 21, 2004 @ 3:30 CST / 4:30 EST, Tom Busy, DTI, explains his unique principles for daytrading. 04.21.2004

Ag. Event: Using Commodity Options to Manage Price Risk
REGISTER NOW: April 20, 2004 , 2:00 pm CST / 3:00 pm EST - Learn how to use the CBOT Agricultural Options market as a means of "price insurance." 04.20.2004

Applying Hedge Fund Techniques & Strategies to Trading mini-Dow REGISTER NOW: April 14, 2004 @ 3:30 CST / 4:30 EST - John Person, Infinity Brokerage 04.14.2004

CBOT

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Yes - I've trawled through most of them -some much better than others. I think the LBR and the High Probability ones were best (for me) Doesn't the delivery system change annoy you - webex was the best for me. Can't succeed with Hotcomm at all.

Tried a CME one recently with Netmeeting and you have to listen on the phone which means 2 lines if yuo havent adsl or equiv. Not convenient eitherway.

I wouldn't like to pay for the cost of an hour long phone to the states for some of the content but you don't know until you try it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock