onetwotrade and their fake testimonial(s)

If anyone wanted to deal with a financial services related company they'd like to know that they werent a bunch of fly by night chancers. You'd perhaps like to see some testimonials from happy customers, right?

Well onetwotrade.com have been generous enough to provide some. They would no doubt convince Jungerns and the Davie Roberson crew.

Here's one from a nice looking lady called Rebecca T.

Customer since 2011
“My friend joined OneTwoTrade and then a few months later told me I should try it. I’d never traded anything before in my life, and I didn’t think it was right for me - I can barely check my email! But after some convincing, I logged on, and I’ve never looked back. The site is SO easy to use, the product is incredible, and the customer support is amazing for when I need some extra help. Thanks!”

Maybe we'll have more luck with Steven R, he says

“I switched to OneTwoTrade after trading traditional stocks for about 7 years and was instantly blown away. SmartOptions are absolutely amazing. I’ve been able to take my knowledge of the industry and make the same profits I’d make in a year with stocks in less than one day on OneTwoTrade. I’ve never been happier with an investment platform in my entire career.”

He was blown away, he made more in one day with onetwotrade than he did in a year.

Attachments

• steven R.jpg
    steven R.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 524
Maybe we'll have more luck with Steven R, he says

“I switched to OneTwoTrade after trading traditional stocks for about 7 years and was instantly blown away. SmartOptions are absolutely amazing. I’ve been able to take my knowledge of the industry and make the same profits I’d make in a year with stocks in less than one day on OneTwoTrade. I’ve never been happier with an investment platform in my entire career.”

He was blown away, he made more in one day with onetwotrade than he did in a year.

You'll never guess, that one is fake too! Who would have thought it, two fake testimonials so far.

Steven R is just another stock photo, star of a variety of publications including Hemorrhoid surgery

Attachments

• Steven R hem.jpg
    Steven R hem.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 611
PB, I'm still confused here.

Is this the sweatyslouch guy? Is it his site? Does he advertise it on his free blog?

What's the deal?

Somehow I don't think we're going to see those photos used too much as testimonials.

A guy in shades holding a parrot, someone who thinks 70s movie star / cowboy is still a good look, and another person who appears to be a line drawing surrounded by ducks.

Anyhow back to business, Chris W saw it on the History Channel?? Lucky for him, now he's debt free!

Chris W.Customer since 2012
“I saw OneTwoTrade on the History channel, thought it looked pretty cool and figured I’d give it a try. I wasn’t expecting it to be this good. My broker brought me into a seminar, gave me the basic tools and information I needed to trade, sends me daily and breaking market news and keeps me on the right track. As a beginner, the service and support was just what I needed...and now I’m debt free.”

Attachments

• onetwotrade.jpg
    onetwotrade.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 376