onetwotrade and their fake testimonial(s)

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
PB, I'm still confused here.

Is this the sweatyslouch guy? Is it his site? Does he advertise it on his free blog?

What's the deal?

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

142480d1344613923-onetwotrade-their-fake-testimonial-s-onetwotradelulz.png

Hey! I look good as a testimonial (y)

Peter

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Somehow I don't think we're going to see those photos used too much as testimonials.

A guy in shades holding a parrot, someone who thinks 70s movie star / cowboy is still a good look, and another person who appears to be a line drawing surrounded by ducks.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Anyhow back to business, Chris W saw it on the History Channel?? Lucky for him, now he's debt free!

Chris W.Customer since 2012
“I saw OneTwoTrade on the History channel, thought it looked pretty cool and figured I’d give it a try. I wasn’t expecting it to be this good. My broker brought me into a seminar, gave me the basic tools and information I needed to trade, sends me daily and breaking market news and keeps me on the right track. As a beginner, the service and support was just what I needed...and now I’m debt free.”

Attachments

• onetwotrade.jpg
    onetwotrade.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 308

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Anyhow back to business, Chris W saw it on the History Channel?? Lucky for him, now he's debt free!

Chris W.Customer since 2012
“I saw OneTwoTrade on the History channel, thought it looked pretty cool and figured I’d give it a try. I wasn’t expecting it to be this good. My broker brought me into a seminar, gave me the basic tools and information I needed to trade, sends me daily and breaking market news and keeps me on the right track. As a beginner, the service and support was just what I needed...and now I’m debt free.”

You guessed it, another stock photo, star of hair adverts and nerd websites

hair restoration products | Hair Loss Blog | DiStefano Hair Restoration

News | Easy Nerdy Websites

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020

He might be debt-free PB, you don't know that he isn't. Maybe he makes money snatching purses or doing suck-offs round the back of the gay bar.

You have no right to claim he isn't debt-free.

EDIT:

Oh, you mean debt free because he learnt to trade in 70 seconds with OneTwoTrade? No, you're right, that doesn't sound likely.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
He might be debt-free PB, you don't know that he isn't. Maybe he makes money snatching purses or doing suck-offs round the back of the gay bar.

You have no right to claim he isn't debt-free.

EDIT:

Oh, you mean debt free because he learnt to trade in 70 seconds with OneTwoTrade? No, you're right, that doesn't sound likely.

Maybe you can sign up for their next webinar. That could be fun and you might learn how to make lots of money. Dont be late though, I heard they dont last long.

attend

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock