onetwotrade and their fake testimonial(s)

Anyhow back to business, Chris W saw it on the History Channel?? Lucky for him, now he's debt free!

Chris W.Customer since 2012
“I saw OneTwoTrade on the History channel, thought it looked pretty cool and figured I’d give it a try. I wasn’t expecting it to be this good. My broker brought me into a seminar, gave me the basic tools and information I needed to trade, sends me daily and breaking market news and keeps me on the right track. As a beginner, the service and support was just what I needed...and now I’m debt free.”

You guessed it, another stock photo, star of hair adverts and nerd websites

hair restoration products | Hair Loss Blog | DiStefano Hair Restoration

News | Easy Nerdy Websites

Anyhow back to business, Chris W saw it on the History Channel?? Lucky for him, now he's debt free!

He might be debt-free PB, you don't know that he isn't. Maybe he makes money snatching purses or doing suck-offs round the back of the gay bar.

You have no right to claim he isn't debt-free.

EDIT:

Oh, you mean debt free because he learnt to trade in 70 seconds with OneTwoTrade? No, you're right, that doesn't sound likely.

He might be debt-free PB, you don't know that he isn't. Maybe he makes money snatching purses or doing suck-offs round the back of the gay bar.

You have no right to claim he isn't debt-free.

EDIT:

Oh, you mean debt free because he learnt to trade in 70 seconds with OneTwoTrade? No, you're right, that doesn't sound likely.

Maybe you can sign up for their next webinar. That could be fun and you might learn how to make lots of money. Dont be late though, I heard they dont last long.

attend

the hare is a multi-nic of mr charts I reckon, it all stacks up all that tossing and the occasional loser with an unusual knowledge of dentistry.

I thought Hare was dressed in a gimp suit chained to the walls in Mr Charts basement....

Don't be fooled by that old chestnut. They are one and the same - ask hare about periodontics, he just can't help giving himself away with his in depth understanding of the gums.

Fake testimonials are still on the website. I'm guessing someone is going to have a bad Monday morning.

Imagine being able to make up to 70% profit in just 30 minutes. Imagine finally being able to take that trip to the Caribbean. Imagine the thrill of sitting behind the wheel of your new luxury sports car. Imagine the sand between your toes as you watch the sunset from your beach house. Imagine financial freedom. Imagine SmartOptions.

So says Emmanuel, or Manny as he calls himself.

Emmanuel Akin - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

How the hell are you finding these? Is the image file name the same on all the sites?

In this case Emanuel Akin, or Manny, was kind enough to list both the plumbing business and the trading business (with the get rich quick intro) on linkedin. Matching images is a little more complicated but can be done, though I won't say how.

How the hell are you finding these? Is the image file name the same on all the sites?

Just use google

Save the pic ,go to google,click on images on the left ..in the search bar there is a little pic of a camera ,click on it ,upload the photo you just saved and hey presto

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    192 KB · Views: 440
Onetwotrade is safe ? I mean. I have one their account manager telling all day that with him I will learn to trade binary step by step. Can I trust him or probably he is one of millions of brokers trying to make you deposit some money.
thanks in advance