onetwotrade and their fake testimonial(s)

If anyone wanted to deal with a financial services related company they'd like to know that they werent a bunch of fly by night chancers. You'd perhaps like to see some testimonials from happy customers, right?

Well onetwotrade.com have been generous enough to provide some. They would no doubt convince Jungerns and the Davie Roberson crew.

Here's one from a nice looking lady called Rebecca T.

Customer since 2011
“My friend joined OneTwoTrade and then a few months later told me I should try it. I’d never traded anything before in my life, and I didn’t think it was right for me - I can barely check my email! But after some convincing, I logged on, and I’ve never looked back. The site is SO easy to use, the product is incredible, and the customer support is amazing for when I need some extra help. Thanks!”

Attachments

• rebecca T.jpg
    rebecca T.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 1,471
I think they are using the random entry, random exit, random lot size (r^3) system - I hear it can get you to billionaire status within 10 working days.

Their homepage says you can learn to trade in just 70 seconds! I'll be back in 2 minutes...

Sadly, after you click the link it goes up to 94 seconds. I could handle 70 seconds, but spending 94 learning something? No way.

If anyone wanted to deal with a financial services related company they'd like to know that they werent a bunch of fly by night chancers. You'd perhaps like to see some testimonials from happy customers, right?

Well onetwotrade.com have been generous enough to provide some. They would no doubt convince Jungerns and the Davie Roberson crew.

Here's one from a nice looking lady called Rebecca T.

Customer since 2011
“My friend joined OneTwoTrade and then a few months later told me I should try it. I’d never traded anything before in my life, and I didn’t think it was right for me - I can barely check my email! But after some convincing, I logged on, and I’ve never looked back. The site is SO easy to use, the product is incredible, and the customer support is amazing for when I need some extra help. Thanks!”

Some of you may have guessed it but Rebecca T isnt a trader with onetwotrade, sadly that was all just a made up story accompanied by a stock photo from the web.

Attachments

• 1 stock photo.jpg
    1 stock photo.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 805