One year low on Litecoin

fxstrategist

Established member
Litecoin accelerates its bullish momentum during this Wednesday’s session, however the price finds a good support around the 46.35 level. Risk aversion among cryptocurrencies has been pressuring prices down, especially with the current weakness in Bitcoin. The downtrend is still in place, but the price has visited one year low levels. Maybe that is why the price is trying to pullback and forms what it appears to be a hammer formation. The hammer is a bullish trend reversal patter, therefore if the current daily candle closes in the green, then the hammer is confirmed and we could see a bullish correction. On the other hand, the 55.85 level may act as resistance, because the 200 week EMA is right in that zone. Above the 55.85, its next resistance could be the 68.91 level along with the 55 day EMA.

ltcusd-d1-activtrades-plc.png

The price of an asset can’t increase continuously. Any asset which has been showing an impressive growth sooner or later has to face corrections. That is what we see happening with Litecoin now. Regarding its technical characteristics, I don’t think that Litecoin will demonstrate a strong growth till the end of 2018. It can happen only in case of making partner agreements with large companies.

lets bring a new thread up on litecoin- i am doing okay with litecoin at the moment. anyone else?

The price of Litecoin is currently at $49.50 and it was practically at the same exact price when the original poster made this topic during September 2018. That is not much of a long term increase, if any at all.....

By the way, Litecoin is not really a "coin" at all. it a token or something like that. I stopped buying Litecoin after learning that.....