Omega Tradestation 2000i year 2020 bug?

Malmenheim

Anyone still using this old software? On 1 januari 2020 this software started reporting my metastock data base updates as year 1920 instead of 2020 and can't display the chart correctly. Is there a known fix for this problem? I remeber you had to apply a fix some years ago for similar reasons. Hate to let this great software go because of this. Thank you for your time!

[QUOTE = "Malmenheim, gönderi: 3125484, üye: 591756"]
Hala bu eski yazılımı kullanan var mı? 1 Ocak 2020'de bu yazılım metastock veri tabanı güncellemelerimi 2020 yerine 1920 yılı olarak bildirmeye başladı ve grafiği doğru bir şekilde görüntüleyemiyor. Bu sorun için bilinen bir düzeltme var mı? Benzer nedenlerden dolayı birkaç yıl önce bir düzeltme uygulamak zorunda olduğunuzu hatırlıyorum. Bu harika yazılımın bu yüzden gitmesine izin vermekten nefret ediyorum. Zaman ayırdığınız için teşekkür ederim!
[/ALINTI]

Anyone still using this old software? On 1 januari 2020 this software started reporting my metastock data base updates as year 1920 instead of 2020 and can't display the chart correctly. Is there a known fix for this problem? I remeber you had to apply a fix some years ago for similar reasons. Hate to let this great software go because of this. Thank you for your time!
i have same problem. ts2000i cant read format 2020

To make Tradestation 2000i read the year 2020, it is necessary to create text files (ASCII) but with certain characteristics (you can use: The Downloader).

It is better to make a copy of a file in text format with less than 1000 data, then you can set The Downlader as shown in image 1 and then, by opening TS 2000i, with right click on the screen you choose Format Symbol and after applying the new path of the new text file, click on the label at the top: Settings and set the window: Data Settings, as shown in image 2.

P.S: also Tradestation 8.2 and 9 fail and read the year 2020 in Metastock format.

The problem has already been resolved here:

Last edited: