Okay Brits, explain to an American tard why yuo have a passion for doing this

Car Key Boi

AW.jpg

there was that chick at Wimbledon a few years back, numerous streakers at various soccer games, the tard above at the golf, and now some kid at the Queen of England's garden party

i just don't get it :confused:

CKB
only you guys call it "soccer." It's football,footie.....
The Yanks make up a complicated game of rugby played by rules that would confuse a rocket scientist,and then call it football...

An American wrote a song about streaking in the 70's -- 'They call him the streak, he likes to turn the other cheek -- Don't look Ethel,Too late!' So maybe you're to blame? The first well-known British streaker was Erika Rowe,who went topless at Twickenham.There may have been a few cricket streakers earlier,but Erika stuck in my mind!

I think you may have to explain to Car Key
what Twickenham is all about ?

lol

otherwise it sounds like sleepless in Seattle !

CKB - Lighten up! Now how can this not be fun? Good for Erica! :)

Attachments

• ericapic4a.jpg
    ericapic4a.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,055
2468steve said:
CKB
only you guys call it "soccer." It's football,footie.....
The Yanks make up a complicated game of rugby played by rules that would confuse a rocket scientist,and then call it football...

NFL is easy to understand, Linebackers and Tight Ends aren't exactly rocket scientists or anything even approaching that ;)

and we can play soccer or footie or whatever

last i looked, the US were above England in the world rankings

Ra!
banana.gif

RogerM said:
CKB - Lighten up! Now how can this not be fun? Good for Erica! :)

hahaha, okay that is funny, i give yuo that

a packed stadium cheering on a chick flashing her bare boobs, i can see the fun value in that

but a garden party at Buckingham Palace? it's kinda disrespectful :confused:

this ? from a guy who keys cars ?

It must be what is called "honour amongst thieves "

:LOL:

Maybe he's the Royal Streaker? -- Above the arrow on his front it said 'BY ROYAL APPOINTMENT'?

Nice to see you posting the picture from your screensaver, Roger, and your mouse mat, and your key ring, and your wallpaper,and everywhere else.
You guys should see Roger's lounge; some people have pictures of the Queen or Tony Blair or some such second rate personage. You know who he's got a picture of....
Richard ;-)

bonsai said:
this ? from a guy who keys cars ?

It must be what is called "honour amongst thieves "

:LOL:

erm, i think yuo're confusing the Car Key Boi with Joyrider Boi

i'm not a thief, i'm an artist

and every parking lot in America is an extension of the CKB National Gallery

- Car Key Boi :cool:

nice to see you posting the picture from your screensaver, Roger, and your mouse mat, and your key ring, and your wallpaper,and everywhere else.
You guys should see Roger's lounge; some people have pictures of the Queen or Tony Blair or some such second rate personage. You know who he's got a picture of

Mr Charts - you obviously weren't being as observant as I have come to expect you to be Richard. Our dog has a series of these piccies around his basket as well as on the back of his i/d tag, and it was he who posted on my behalf. :D

Roger, that explains why he runs around panting with his tongue hanging out, then.

Car Key
you may think that but a man who steals my no claim bonus
is a thief.
The worse because I then have to get a requote.

And for what ?

Are you old enough to be drafted ?

too old to be drafted (30) :D and why do yuo have to get a repaint? yuo can still drive the damn thing, right? :)

maybe because I take a pride in what I own.

I guess we just see things differently.

thing is, when I key yuor car - and I will - it won't truly be yuors anymore. Because in a way, it'll be mine, too. I'll own it, and when yuo drive it around town, yuo'll be working for me, displaying my handiwork on yuor door panel with every mile yuo travel. In this sense, I own literally thousands of fine automobiles :cool: