Oil Trading Academy

why do people waste their time and money on this stuff when they could buy a secret nazi box ?

last i heard, there where still 89 left

why do people waste their time and money on this stuff when they could buy a secret nazi box ?

last i heard, there where still 89 left

what is nazi box? okay I am new to trading and would want to spend learning how to trade, can help me out where to start?

OTA is back with a vengeance & a new marketing drive (just happened to come across a Vanessa Van Vanessa Van - YouTube spamming YT on behalf of OTA)......

The Oil Trading Academy's David Kuvelas has filed a complaint with the FBI against FF.com

"Complaint To FBI Filed October 24th, 2012:

Complaint Id: I1210241534261552"

Forex Factory Scam

Quite funny...David writes (for one so well educated) in intriguing prose... "Another words I'm calling for putting these online Mafia criminals into prison where they belong", despite having zero proof that FF.com are mafia criminals, yet hes taking FF.com to court for slander.

"Proof OTA is not a scam" - cannot believe how many people have bought it! Is going through a list of those people really proving hes not a scam?
Proof Oil Trading Academy Is Not A Scam - YouTube

Ripoff Report | OilTradingAcademy.com | Complaint Review: 545748

There has to be some lulz in this, surely. Is it possible to confirm fbi file id?

This is the spamming message comment on YT:

The good news is that no longer do you have to buy and hold to make money, rather you can devote 1-4 hours per day to trading the Futures market and make $200 to $5,000 per day. How? Very easily, all you need to know is the SECRET, and what is the secret? The secret for this program is that you'll know what they'll do before they do it, whether they will go up or down, allowing you to take trades during the day or night with up to a 80% accuracy rate. Check my profile and visit the link provided

Vanessa Van 6 days ago

WTF!!!!!!

Mason's Code Broken

"Just as I discovered the "code" for the Oil market, I've also discovered an even larger code, the Masons code they are using to put the world into their "Matrix" of lies and deception on a global scale.....

Scooby Doo 23 (33rd Degree Mason)"

hahahaha

OTA is back with a vengeance & a new marketing drive (just happened to come across a Vanessa Van Vanessa Van - YouTube spamming YT on behalf of OTA)......

The Oil Trading Academy's David Kuvelas has filed a complaint with the FBI against FF.com

"Complaint To FBI Filed October 24th, 2012:

Complaint Id: I1210241534261552"

Forex Factory Scam

Quite funny...David writes (for one so well educated) in intriguing prose... "Another words I'm calling for putting these online Mafia criminals into prison where they belong", despite having zero proof that FF.com are mafia criminals, yet hes taking FF.com to court for slander.

"Proof OTA is not a scam" - cannot believe how many people have bought it! Is going through a list of those people really proving hes not a scam?
Proof Oil Trading Academy Is Not A Scam - YouTube

Ripoff Report | OilTradingAcademy.com | Complaint Review: 545748

There has to be some lulz in this, surely. Is it possible to confirm fbi file id?

Watch that video from about 27 minutes, he starts to get a bit crazy.

yeh its actually very creepy, moreso at 34mins. he does sound a bit like a cult speaker.

from the ripoff report...
"You see Neil, I'm onto you, and you have lied about what you've said, and I guess you think if you just lie enough and deny everything that it's going to save you. Well now you're up against the man who broke the "Blackjack Code", and broke the entire "Futures Markets Code", and broke the entire "Masonic Code", and I'm breaking this information to the public and law enforcement, that you and Jeff are working in a conspiracy to slander traders and Online Traders Central has your IP going into places where traders have been slandered just like me. We are now onto you Neil, and the FBI is getting involved, as our lawyers. The time to pay the piper is coming, and I truly feel sorry for you and Jeff, it's sad that there are people like you in this world.

Sincerely,
David
Oil Trading Academy
702-473-5823"

he keeps saying to Neil on that ripoff site that he will only refund him if he can prove his code does not work. So hes quite blase about being asked for a refund, yet hes calling the FBI on them ha. The fact he keeps asking jeff and neil for their real names (both have allegedly bought the vids) means that they're obviously 2 of many people.

WTF!!!!!!

Mason's Code Broken

"Just as I discovered the "code" for the Oil market, I've also discovered an even larger code, the Masons code they are using to put the world into their "Matrix" of lies and deception on a global scale.....

Scooby Doo 23 (33rd Degree Mason)"

hahahaha

The masons code has been broken? So now the secrets of the masons and the nazis are out there.

And this guy wonders why people are calling him a scam?

"What you're doing here Jeff is lying and trying to get people to believe in your lies, by ridiculing me, hoping that people will read what your saying and believe it. This is also what you do at your website Forex Factory, you go around pretending to be a trader of the forex and you scam one person after another with your 33rd degree Mason tricks. You don't see anything wrong with what you do, in fact you enjoy it, because you are pure evil by your very nature, the most vile human being I have ever encountered in my entire life."

"....when people learn of this information it takes them out of the Mason's matrix and they begin to open up their minds to the reality of this world, to the Mason's world, a world of lies and deception on a grand global scale, where these Mason's have put the entire world wide financial system under the control of a computer program, where they are going to crash world markets in ONE DAY as per the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"

....they are only asking for refunds!

"The learned Elders of Zion". Of course, the Jews are also behind it, the masons and the Jews are going to crash the markets in one day to control the world.

This guy is a first class nut case.

"The learned Elders of Zion". Of course, the Jews are also behind it, the masons and the Jews are going to crash the markets in one day to control the world.

This guy is a first class nut case.

...with the computer they've invented.

The most unbelievable thing is that people have been paying this nutter $400 a time for his magic system.

That's what I thought, the lizards!

He's dangerous in the sense that his personality is ingrained to justify scamming people out of money and causing them serious grief/stress etc, yet I don't have a great knowledge in criminal profiling, but am intrigued to know if this sort of sociopathic deluded behaviour is also a basis for potential violent tendencies. In other words, do jess and neil need to be careful about revealing too much about their identity? Will david go after them? What would I do in that situation?

Its unbelieveable, and so v sad, how some ppl live their lives.

That's what I thought, the lizards!

He's dangerous in the sense that his personality is ingrained to justify scamming people out of money and causing them serious grief/stress etc, yet I don't have a great knowledge in criminal profiling, but am intrigued to know if this sort of sociopathic deluded behaviour is also a basis for potential violent tendencies. In other words, do jess and neil need to be careful about revealing too much about their identity? Will david go after them? What would I do in that situation?

Its unbelieveable, and so v sad, how some ppl live their lives.

Yes it's like the lizards and the Jews but with a lot of anger.

Hello, I see that oil trading academy has a youtube channel. He seems to be
banging some serious bucks now. I can't tell if it's real or a scam. I just wondered what you all thought about this. Thanks.

Oil Trading Academy - YouTube

Hello, I see that oil trading academy has a youtube channel. He seems to be
banging some serious bucks now. I can't tell if it's real or a scam. I just wondered what you all thought about this. Thanks.

Oil Trading Academy - YouTube
Stop casting around (see your past posts) for people etc to follow. These guys like oil academy, Mike bagdaddy etc, feed off guys like you -dumb. read T2W and other sources,select or assemble an approach and test it on demo.I'm trying to say that you can only succeed by study, trial and error.Good luck.

the oil trading academy guy was superb value .........made my day many a time !

tell me hes back ...please ?

N

at a hotel room near you

the oil trading academy guy was superb value .........made my day many a time !

tell me hes back ...please ?

N
ooh- you are awful-but I like you

:LOL::LOL: