Oil Trading Academy

I found the secret code course useful for scalping small ticks. You should not attempt to swing these trades as most of them are counter trend trades. I'm seeing consistent profitability around 65-70% with some 100% successful days. The course is based on rhythmic or cyclical phenomenon with no indicators.

The hardest thing about the course is improving your entries to maximize your profit and overcoming the psychological issues of trading. If a signal is weak or does not appear, you should not take a trade. Don't force a trade. The secret code strategy is like a hunter or sniper waiting for a strong signal to appear and then you take the shot. Waiting for the signal and seeing weak or nonexistent signals can be the most frustrating thing about this strategy. You can make about $200 to $500 per contract per trading session conservatively depending on the frequency and contract size of your trading.

You've been a member for 6 years and this was your first post? Innerestin'. :rolleyes:

This sort of thing is SO frustrating, it's exactly the type of claim which prey on the unwary and give trading a bad name. You can tell by the responses that genuine traders do not appreciate such claims. Sadly, in trading, as with every walk of life the old maxim that 'if sound too good to be true' it probably is.

Previous posters are right, a 90% profit on one trade is nothing unless all previous trades are also taken into account. We (http://www.tradepatterns.co.uk) put charts showing all our trades online for everyone to see so they can make their own, informed decision. Sadly though, we don't often come to the southern hemisphere (unless someone flys us out and puts up up!) so while our sight may help you guage what to look for, it won't help you trade.

This sort of thing is SO frustrating, it's exactly the type of claim which prey on the unwary and give trading a bad name. You can tell by the responses that genuine traders do not appreciate such claims. Sadly, in trading, as with every walk of life the old maxim that 'if sound too good to be true' it probably is.

Previous posters are right, a 90% profit on one trade is nothing unless all previous trades are also taken into account. We (http://www.tradepatterns.co.uk) put charts showing all our trades online for everyone to see so they can make their own, informed decision. Sadly though, we don't often come to the southern hemisphere (unless someone flys us out and puts up up!) so while our sight may help you guage what to look for, it won't help you trade.

Why not put your trading account statement on your website? Putting up a few charts with red and green arrows means nothing.

Fired Up!.... Learn your technical analysis pay your dues in the market study and practise. There is no system, There is no magic bullet to get you to trade and win. So many people in the market place offering services for money. New kids on the block... Hot shot one quarter and a bum the next. Don't pay to much attention to the cheerleaders you'll get burned every time. Charts will tell you what you can't possibly have enough time to research fundamentally. Do not rely on others... everyone is very different. I sold my company after ten years back in 2000 because I was too busy trading and found it difficult to do both right. If you are a good trader you do not have too much time to help others. If you are a not so good trader you open up a website and charge money to help others because that is a hell of allot easier then the discipline and stress required to trade. Do not spend huge money on these webinars or trading academies. Insightful but worthless. Read good books at a fraction of the cost. Develop your one strategy and manage your account and learn to loose gracefully.

Chance of trading working, 10%. Risk is £1 but reward is £25. Do as many of these trades as possible and you're rich even though most of your trades, 9/10 will be losers.

Chance of trade working, 90%. Risk £25 but reward £1. Do a few of these trades and you're poor.

Summary: NEVER get taken in by how often a trade strategy is right because it's NOT relevant. What is relevant is how much you make when right versus how much you lose when wrong, which is why many very successful traders are wrong far more than they're right.

However, people wanting the easy route, the get-rich-quick schemes normally always focus on the % chance of being right. Then they wonder where it all went wrong.

I could be wrong, but it seems like if a trader is wrong a lot then they may never get the chance to be profitable. In theory you could be profitable if only 1% of your trades went right, so long as the winners were all really really good trades (Microsoft stock bought at IPO could probably have saved the direst of traders)...but if you lose 90% of the time you'll run out of money pretty quickly. Not to mention the battering someone's self confidence would take, Trade 1 fails, Trade 2 fails, Trade 3 fails etc by now most of your starting capital is gone, many would probably just pack it in.

The law of probability would mean that everyone will win eventually, so long as there is an endless supply of credit.

I could be wrong, but it seems like if a trader is wrong a lot then they may never get the chance to be profitable. In theory you could be profitable if only 1% of your trades went right, so long as the winners were all really really good trades (Microsoft stock bought at IPO could probably have saved the direst of traders)...but if you lose 90% of the time you'll run out of money pretty quickly. Not to mention the battering someone's self confidence would take, Trade 1 fails, Trade 2 fails, Trade 3 fails etc by now most of your starting capital is gone, many would probably just pack it in.

The law of probability would mean that everyone will win eventually, so long as there is an endless supply of credit.

Never overlook that which statistics cannot account for, yet has the biggest impact on your bottom line...........YOU;)

Manage your account is key. Secondly it is not a law of probability as much it is about technical analysis. If you are just closing your eyes and picking a spot on the market to long or short then yes this is a ridiculous strategy. If you by analysis take a position and execute that trade then you have considered your chart, your waves and fibonacci levels, volume, moving averages and indicators and certain chart patterns, If you have done this study prior to the trade then you have with diligence narrowed the odds of loosing the trade. Now one other thing that kills most traders is they get shaken out because of money management. I normally will always allow a 50 point move against me in a trade which is rare but I will not get shaken out and I will not let the head fakes screw with my mind. This last week for example on the DOW short 2 contracts at 12680 went my way then corrected back to 12700 and change. Because I knew my target and I also have the bank, I wasn't worried about the noise technically even though we had allot of political influence we hit our 12540 target. Sure we could of road it much lower but take the money off the table and wait another day or two until you see an opportunity for you. If I see a comfortable swing or a scalp I will trade it. I tend not to scalp. Swing trading has its up and downs but to me it will always make you a hell of allot more money at half the work.

You are correct. I did not get my money back. He scold me is idot. Anyone want to video?

Hey Tim, I'd love to check out his videos. I'll do a test for the system, and judge for the group. I'll post the trades as I enter them and give the results.

If you are waiting for a bus or a train to arrive, what do you need to know?

There are enough demonstration videos on the OTA website. Everything you need to know is there. Also look at the live data carefully.

Some people will see it while others will not.

Honestly, I pity everyone who are saying that oil trading academy is a scam. Upon reading your posts, I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for you guys. You have no idea how the videos works and what it can do. These videos will definitely change your life financially. I am a trader and I have bought the Secret code videos. I am now using the code in all my trades and I am making much more money now than ever before. People should grab this secret code and starts change your life from here.

Honestly, I pity everyone who are saying that oil trading academy is a scam. Upon reading your posts, I can't help but laugh and feel sorry for you guys. You have no idea how the videos works and what it can do. These videos will definitely change your life financially. I am a trader and I have bought the Secret code videos. I am now using the code in all my trades and I am making much more money now than ever before. People should grab this secret code and starts change your life from here.

Hmmmm. Here's the latest from the Oil Trading Academy...

"The code has changed and become too complex to teach, I have been analyzing the code over the last month and I have broken it. I am now offering an online oil trading room for you to join."

I guess those videos aren't current anymore.

the people who say this is a scam don't know what they're talking about, or never bought the course....

Ok ok ok, im readig these posts and wondering what is right and what is wrong. I am totally new to trading and have never been on a "training course" i learnt bits and bobs through friends and then attend endorsed seminars that deliver high level food for though rather the hard hitting this is how to do it type scenario and i personally find them more useful than anyting else.

I am going to one by learn the edge on monday in london for 50 quid, it's my second one with these guys and you really get your monys worth, especially with the added networking and connecitons you can make. Personally i find these guys honest and practical as it gets.. no fluff just the good stuffs!

Anyway.. would love to hear from anyone who is attending, very new to this and would love to share ideas and thoughts...

Ok ok ok, im readig these posts and wondering what is right and what is wrong. I am totally new to trading and have never been on a "training course" i learnt bits and bobs through friends and then attend endorsed seminars that deliver high level food for though rather the hard hitting this is how to do it type scenario and i personally find them more useful than anyting else.

I am going to one by learn the edge on monday in london for 50 quid, it's my second one with these guys and you really get your monys worth, especially with the added networking and connecitons you can make. Personally i find these guys honest and practical as it gets.. no fluff just the good stuffs!

Anyway.. would love to hear from anyone who is attending, very new to this and would love to share ideas and thoughts...

You are going to get a very expensive lesson if you pay any of these outfits for training. They will fleece you with follow up courses and 'wealth seminars'. It takes years and years of effort to learn to trade. It cannot be learnt in a weekend a week or a month.

You are going to get a very expensive lesson if you pay any of these outfits for training. They will fleece you with follow up courses and 'wealth seminars'. It takes years and years of effort to learn to trade. It cannot be learnt in a weekend a week or a month.

Oh- let him enrol...He is either a plant for the company (hmmmm...numbers of new posts.........) ,,, a plonker or shark fodder:rolleyes:

Definitely a scam, just search the sites online and it screams scam! The sure piles of spamage all over the web is ominous to this and should be avoided with a very wide berth. Seriously. People that do advise against such fraud are only saying this in your best interests, it comes from genuine hard grafting traders.

Scondly, tis true, it takes at least 3 years to have learned all basic and advanced ways to trade using technicals and some fundamental. I would say it can take as long as 5-8 years to become consistently successful, but then most retail traders give up after 6-12 months, the rest 18 months or not long after. Easy to see how 95% of forex traders lose money, they are ill equipped and lack the necessary knowledge, skills and experience.

If you want anything strongly enough...some day you shall have it - all of it, if you equally work hard for it.