How I trade crude oil

Yesterday saudia arabia announced it had an increase in supply, short term drop in price, spiked down quickly and stopped me out (look at positive, made a few $$ and didn't loose anything).

Daily: still looks bullish to me, I need to get back in long

1hr chart: when price did drop it came right back down the to the price area I bought at, on 1 chart it looked like (if I am right) an inverted H&S. I should have seen this and got back in, but after hearing the news I thought prices would go even further down. Lesson, don't trade news, trade price action, daily showed bullish, 5 min entry: price action showed entry for long.

5 min entry: I had many factors to back up a long here, daily showed bullish, 1 hr chart showed previous price area for long and 5 min chart was great for entry, candle bar outside of bollinger and RSI & Stoch on their extremes.

If i entered it would have climbed back to where I was and today its even higher!

Still looking to get back in long, looking at 49.60 as a level.

Attachments

• oil 1hr chart.png
    oil 1hr chart.png
    99 KB · Views: 279
  • oil daily.png
    oil daily.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 271
  • oil 5 min chart.png
    oil 5 min chart.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 353

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks