Oil broker

klw

Hi -- Would appreciate any help I can get in finding a broker with tight spreads that I can scalp Brent oil with ( short term off a M1 chart ) . Even broker live chats don't seem to be able to do much more than refer you back to their fact sheets which then state spreads as " variable " ( by the way what is the underlying typical spread on the exchange for Brent ? )

I'm looking for :-

1. Tight spreads.
2. Reasonable costs.
3. Regulated / segregation of funds.

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but if you want to trade oil futures the spread will be as big as it is in the market. Broker just introduce you to the market and he cannot control spreads (lets say trader john wants to buy for 103.00 and trader steve wants to sell for 103.02 - broker cannot change that). Check out VelocityFutures, Mirus, Interactive brokers, DeepDiscount broker and there are many many others.

Hi -- Would appreciate any help I can get in finding a broker with tight spreads that I can scalp Brent oil with ( short term off a M1 chart ) . Even broker live chats don't seem to be able to do much more than refer you back to their fact sheets which then state spreads as " variable " ( by the way what is the underlying typical spread on the exchange for Brent ? )

I'm looking for :-

1. Tight spreads.
2. Reasonable costs.
3. Regulated / segregation of funds.

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Try ProSpreads, they offer DMA on Brent

I am following up in regards to your post from earlier today. Are you looking for a broker to trade Brent Oil Futures? I spent the last 7 years inside the Chicago Board of Trade, and built one of the largest trade desks at Lind-Waldock before founding my own firm. I now run Power Trading, a licensed and registered commodity brokerage firm located in Chicago across the street from the CBOT & CBOE. We offer many different trading platforms, competitive commissons, research and detailed trade recommendations (if needed) I have a guaranteed broker agreement with a very reputable FCM, and they make it quite clear that customer funds are held in a segregated account at JP Morgan. For more information please visit us at Power Trading Group

feel free to contact me directly with any questions at 312-663-1055 or [email protected]

Thank you,

Thomas Power
Senior Market Analyst
Power Trading

I am following up in regards to your post from earlier today. Are you looking for a broker to trade Brent Oil Futures? I spent the last 7 years inside the Chicago Board of Trade, and built one of the largest trade desks at Lind-Waldock before founding my own firm. I now run Power Trading, a licensed and registered commodity brokerage firm located in Chicago across the street from the CBOT & CBOE. We offer many different trading platforms, competitive commissons, research and detailed trade recommendations (if needed) I have a guaranteed broker agreement with a very reputable FCM, and they make it quite clear that customer funds are held in a segregated account at JP Morgan. For more information please visit us at Power Trading Group

feel free to contact me directly with any questions at 312-663-1055 or [email protected]

Thank you,

Thomas Power
Senior Market Analyst
Power Trading

What's your NFA registration number?