IV Brokers ECN Broker Introduction

IVBrokers

Hello traders,

My name is Jason Roberts, I am managing the customer support department of IV Brokers and representing IV Brokers on this forum.

IVBrokers offers STP and ECN trading experience for traders of all sizes. Below are listed some of the most important aspects for your review:

Superior trading conditions: Tight Spreads from 0.0 pips. Leverage up to 1:500 & micro (0.01) trading
Deep Liquidity & fast order execution - 15 Liquidity Providers, best bid/ask pricing & no re-quotes
Advanced client area - a wide range of deposit/withdrawal options, multiple account creation, instant deposits, same day withdrawals, leverage management and partner account management
Fund Security – Regulated trading environment including internal & external auditing & segregated client’s funds
Professional & personal support for beginners & experienced traders
Multi-bonus system and rebates

I am here to help traders understand more about IV Brokers and respond to questions or issues. We will be happy to keep you updated with the latest company news, service upgrades and offers from this thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions, we will be happy to answer them all.

Wishing you all profitable trading!

Jason Roberts

I was testing the classic STP account, the spread is very tight and no delays in executions, is fast. It's clear this STP broker is using many liquidity because of speed of ticking and the smooth on chart and ticks and the execution supporting this even when hard trading.
If they launch pro trader platform, I will trade the ecn account.

Sorry for bad English

They seem a real STP broker because all the their trading conditions are typical for STP, few times I had a positive slippage. no minimum market distance limits or time levels on orders, pending orders, you can even trade in the spread this proves to me that they are real STP.

IV Brokers STP & Anonymous execution

Dear Jason,

I have read positive reviews about IV Brokers being a good choice for EA trading and visitid your nice site, but I want to ask some specifics please.

Do you have any issues or restrictions for EA trading, scalping or news systems?

As STP, do you submit orders to the liquidity anonymously, without stop loss or TP info? Also, do you have any limits or levels on stops and pending orders?

It is very impotant that the EA can open and close orders in the same minute, sometimes in seconds.

Finally, the spread "from" 0 pips, is it a special requirement or can anyone benefit from this spread?

I would appreciate a fast and direct answer

Dear Jason,

I have read positive reviews about IV Brokers being a good choice for EA trading and visitid your nice site, but I want to ask some specifics please.

Do you have any issues or restrictions for EA trading, scalping or news systems?

As STP, do you submit orders to the liquidity anonymously, without stop loss or TP info? Also, do you have any limits or levels on stops and pending orders?

It is very impotant that the EA can open and close orders in the same minute, sometimes in seconds.

Finally, the spread "from" 0 pips, is it a special requirement or can anyone benefit from this spread?

I would appreciate a fast and direct answer

hello JossisGiants,

I understand your question, we have many clients that operate their EAs with us as our accounts have been set up with EA traders in mind.

Orders are submitted to the banks anonymously, orders are received at the LPs simply as an order number from our brokerage account with no other stop levels nor client info.

We have zero levels and limits on order opening and closing and on your pending orders/stops.

The ECN account offers spreads from 0 pips on the majors, all you need to do is open and ECN account to benefit.

I hope that helps?

Regards

Jason

1.Where are you registered ?
2.Do you do MT4 ?
3.What distinguishes you from the pack of other brokers ?
4. When did you start ? I haven't heard of you before.

1.Where are you registered ?
2.Do you do MT4 ?
3.What distinguishes you from the pack of other brokers ?
4. When did you start ? I haven't heard of you before.
Hi Pat,
Looking at their website, I can answer your first two questions. Yes, they offer MT4. They're registered in Belize and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”), license number IFSC/60/324/TS/15. This strikes me as being unusual - some would say odd - since their head office is in Nottingham, but there's no mention (that I can see) of the FCA.
Tim.

PS. In terms of what distinguishes them from the competition, they offer an 'Islamic account' - which is a new one on me!

Last edited:
Ive been testing this broker with a small account for a few months with a scalping EA, before I introduced the group of traders.

The performance is consistent on execution, accurate filling with positive slippage and nice spread. Only small issue is free VPS is not easy to reach the required volume as they using an expensive option.