Offshore brokers

There is nothing wrong with an offshore broker (I trade with one). The only reason they want to be offshore and unregulated is that they dont want their leverage to go from 1:500 to 1:30, this will effect there business to loads.
Of course and there is also a strong tax reason. I don't see a problem trading with offshore broker if it acquired FCA license. Hotforex, Exness, Tickmill are good examples, they all started from offshore entities.

how much real money do you have with them ? ..and would you invest say $5,000 of your funds with them ?
Not yet but I do believe in progress. Have been testing it for 3-4 months and interacted with support, after that I deposited 1.5k and made 4-5 timely withdrawal of few hundred dollars so far, current bal is 2k
5k is too much for starting phase but I do recommending their good services so far. Any wrong activity, I definitely will raise up here.

Not yet but I do believe in progress. Have been testing it for 3-4 months and interacted with support, after that I deposited 1.5k and made 4-5 timely withdrawal of few hundred dollars so far, current bal is 2k
5k is too much for starting phase but I do recommending their good services so far. Any wrong activity, I definitely will raise up here.
Sounds great. Btw what is your monthly profit target and max drawdown?