Offshore broker for futures that will work with a Panama company?

jago25_98

25 0
I want to be able to react to opportunities I may see as an when they arise for any of the commodities on the CoT report - Coffee, Treasuries, S&P. I also would like to have a chance to trade lesser known commodities should that opportunity arise. I'm not interested in Equities or Forex. The security of funds is paramount and I prefer to have the funds well away from Europe and the USA if possible.

What I am finding is that I keep finding opportunities but then find my broker doesn't cover it and I can't get the funds to somewhere that does in time to react.
Positions would be held typically for 1-10 weeks.

I can meet the IB minimum deposit of $10k no problem. But I expect they won't work with a Panama company and being based in the USA, I don't want all my funds subject to some kind of 'wealth' tax. I would prefer to be working with a broker based somewhere in a different continent to hedge against risks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock