Offshore company for trading

I was never looking for a tax free country to hide in just one that wasn't as ridiculous as mine but after my broker closed off in my country I was forced to do some searching and found Singapore very Corporation friendly for a small yearly fee. Worth a look if you are interested in lower taxes.

Hi,
I also would also be interested to see if their is someone who has made leap into tax free haven.

Thanks

Come to Holland, over here your tradingprofit is regarded as speculative income which means you only pay 1.1% over the your yearly profit. lets say your trading account grows from 200k to 350k, you only pay 1.1% over 150k. I'm sure I would have to pay a lot more than that in the States!!!

I thought you pay 1.2 % on those 350k - if you make profits or losses - 1.2 % of your capital.

Correct Hittfeld,

With some tax deductio. You can lower it back to somewhere around 1.1% :)

Yes, but on all your funds -- not just on profits! And only if you have other regular
income as well.

Holland seems like a pretty good choice then, especially what with it being in Europe & all. But then again, UK is great as long as the trading is limited to spread betting & spot forex. Then it's classed as gambling and is subject to ZERO tax!