NW London's turn

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
Hi All

After the get togethers in the North West and South East of the country, it's time NW london had a get-together :cool:
The T2W Locatorsays there is a number of people in this area, so it should be a good one

Date: Sunday 11th January
Fee: Free (+ Drink money)
Start time: 2pm
Finish time: ???
Nearest Tube: Hendon Central on the Northern Line (About 10 mins walk).
Best place to park: I think there is parking outside the pub, but Brampton grove usually has parking spaces :cool:

Thanks to TraderPattern and NoBrainer for getting the ball rolling, and getting me to do something useful :cool:
Look forward to seeing you there.

Novice

am very new to all of this - are these meet ups formal or informal. Would be interested to come but will it all be over my head?

B :confused:

Hi Bebbitfaux

As Chartman says, it is completely informal. Just a few people in a pub, having a chat.
Would be interested to come but will it all be over my head?
I doubt so, and if there is anything then just ask. We've all been at the novice stage at some point, and I for one appreciate how hard it is to get started

It would be great to see you there :cool:

Out of interest, of those who are attending, how many are intraday and how many are swingers?

Also, what do you trade?

I'm "considering" going. Trade SB, CFD's all UK little bit of indices. No classification as to the way I trade!

90% of my trades are intraday.I hold overnight , roughly 10% of the time.I also ''dabble'' in trading thru comdirect for those stocks which are not available via. cfd's or are SEAQ.I only trade uk stocks.

Hoi TraderPattern
"how many are swingers?"
I don't think it's that sort of gathering! ;-)
Richard

Well to be quite frank, im a little disappointed that i misread the situation here!

Whoops forgot about it. Actually thought it was this evening, .. oh well hope you all had a good time..

Errr ... the trading meet is next Sunday.

Not sure when the swingers meeting is, but it's pretty quiet on the boards this evening. :cheesy:

Are any of us (presuming I'm not the only one) less capable 'traders' (used very loosely) welcome?

Been away 0 just read this thread - can i just turn up if it's possible for me to come? unannounced and all that.....

I'd like to have come, but I'll be taking daughter number two back to Uni :-((