NQU20 sept2020 nasdaq100 [futures][dunno or need the other code[for the moment

lawrencefoy

126 0
1598462332533.png

lawrencefoy

126 0
ben mostly [ distracted, non-topical, beyond the scope, simulations, side bettors ] BUT i've journaled a base [ script, template ] for a lengthy series of [ new studies ] [ very similar ] to what i've done in the past, but i've changed out the components [ preference'ing bttr ] [ definitely more reliable data ], within the same old data architecture [ i've used many times ]; The current recreation [ began from scratch ] expanded to ten hand written pages [ of both code n explanations of many derivative alternative variations which all are must do projects, none are discretionary ]

but only recently, have i had the time to formalize a serious attempt at code'ing what i've determined *must* b the starting point; After procrastinating, thinking i was make'ing progress [ reducing the repetitive typing to a single letter, in place of the for instance 4 or 7 letter's [ which clearly ] describe the array contents [ i finally chose ] for the initial version to write out the array names [ using the more descriptive, longer, wordy 'ier names ] n even tho i wrote it on paper, it still only took 2 pages, (including) all the notes, clarifications, tho that doesn't include some of the stoopidly simple declariation's, i did hit all the important points, a few days ago;

but since then, i still haven't opened my editor, [ i've come close ] 'tis only ten minutes work [ getting started ] then another hour n done [ but a fortunate benefit of working thru the data architecture, abstractly ] when i get round to code'ing it, i know [ at least at this moment ] exactly what [ i think i need ] cause i've worked everything multiple times [ abstractly ]; I [ to my dismay ] discovered a dimensional error [ fortunately ] ? dunno, cause the results [ if i had ben coding it ] instead of thinking bout coding it, i would have already fixed that bug [ prolly ] but i'm certain i like the [ abstract fix ] n the work arounds [ necessary to cheat every minor help i can invent [ to keep the ram, random access memory ] overhead to a minimum; [ yeah ] eventually it will b able to reduce the cpu clock cycles n mem footprints to near zero ( which will b necessary ) cause i wrote an entire library of studies [ in my hand written notes ] [ but i need everything to work first ] in crude form, before i can zero in on the specific components [ essential ] to automating, the sum of all these inter-related components [ without keeping ] the artifacts of so much [ both philosophical ] [ real world intrinsic val's ] n the mental mental nonsense [ an item not included in [ both ] n the 2nd item[ in the both ] the necessity to have a huge database of statistical picturesque [ beauty ] so i can understand what i'm looking at [ but won't need to reference ] other than if i want to revisit it [ prolly in different form, same analysis, different component topography ] [ which always seems to distract more than it helps ] complete any defined scope [ but 'tis a wonderous joy to wake up to ] knowing 'tis a pile of money, sitting in the corner, waiting for me, to motivate myself, to refocus from lesser goals, to or toward the goals that can greatly simplify [ all the ongoing, life sustaining, maintenance duty's ] [ my daily distractions ] keeping me from [ even getting a foot hold start ] on this massive project, [ ? ] no for me 'tis something very simple, i've specialized in [ seemingly forever ] n won't take long [ soon as i'm ready ] to succeed;

meanwhile, i've ben ensuring i'm [ mostly ] enjoying myself, so 'tis nvr time wasted, but [ relatively ] omg, smh [ my life is going to chg so rapidly, still smh, the foolish'ness, [ the number of times, i've ben here before ] on the threshold of success [ the successes i've attained in the past ] [ i have more than sufficient ] nlp [ neuro linguistic programming ] [ knowledge ] in addition to self-analysis of my past success'es , all of it? 'cept taking time to enjoy other aspects of life [ as a member of our human species ] ? everything still [ logically ] points to the immediate imperative, the muster; Limiting the scope of every [ auxiliary need want or desire ] 'til after [ done ] smh;

lawrencefoy

126 0
but in fact, i've had numerous, various [ great successes ] in the meantime, in other [ important areas of my life ];

lawrencefoy

126 0
block chains, which build upon themselves, ensuring [ eventually ] ... [ reality wil in fact b everything i've visualized;

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock