Not the Capital Spreads Changed a Trade With Lots of Exclamation Marks Thread

Back to the story...........................................................

Dear Broadex

Did you follow my advice. Any update. U can open an account with CMC - they do a better job.

You admitted you created a rumour in order to see what reaction you'd get..You have no idea what re-organisation CMC have gone through or are going through, you just thought you'd use a snippet of info. and dissemble. It was a cheap shot but that's you all over, trying to bait. You think an organisation part owned by Goldman Sachs cannot move forward, achieve, create valuable international jobs?

Look at the nonsense you posted up the other day wrt receiving e-mail, all you have to do is click the unsubscribe button having registered, but no that's not good enough for you, you have to make an issue out of nothing and suggest CMC are pestering you with junk mail which is absolute bo11ox and you know it. Nothing to add? Yeah that's right, you haven't so give it up and move on..

I thought we agreed that you wouldn't be replying to my threads. There's no point of insulting each other as we, BOTH, just look stupid.

As for e-mail from CMC... why do I need to unsubscribe from something I didn't subscribe to in the first place? You know there're lots of unsolicitated e-mails already so I would expect a company like CMC to respect my privacy.

Have a nice holiday....

I thought we agreed that you wouldn't be replying to my threads. There's no point of insulting each other as we, BOTH, just look stupid.

As for e-mail from CMC... why do I need to unsubscribe from something I didn't subscribe to in the first place? You know there're lots of unsolicitated e-mails already so I would expect a company like CMC to respect my privacy.

Have a nice holiday....

OK here's how it's gonna go down, and its an easy enough solution for you to follow, stop posting 5hite and I won't be on your sad case..Clear? Good, glad that's sorted..

OK here's how it's gonna go down, and its an easy enough solution for you to follow, stop posting 5hite and I won't be on your sad case..Clear? Good, glad that's sorted..

LOL.... you just have no clue what you're talking about.
Keep posting your nonsense.

LOL.... you just have no clue what you're talking about.
Keep posting your nonsense.

yeah..you row back all you want, but your rumours and your MO are there in black and white..looking forward to your next 'contribution'...