North West UK Traders

splasher

Afternoon all.
Are there any North West based traders here who are interested in sharing office space with like minded traders.
I am currently trading from home but looking to rent some local offices in South Manchester/Cheshire. If you are interested either reply or private message me.

On a similar topic how many here are Cheshire/Manchester based, i'm guessing quite a few.and have just noticed the thread on the socials so guess there are some clues there..............

I'm in Cheshire, there will be plenty of traders who'd like to share office space with you... finding them might not be so easy :)

splasher said:
Afternoon all.
Are there any North West based traders here who are interested in sharing office space with like minded traders.
I am currently trading from home but looking to rent some local offices in South Manchester/Cheshire. If you are interested either reply or private message me.

On a similar topic how many here are Cheshire/Manchester based, i'm guessing quite a few.and have just noticed the thread on the socials so guess there are some clues there..............

What do you have in mind.

send me a private message.

regards
peter.

Last edited:
Is there any places in Cheshire/NW for trainee traders/dealers/fund managers/analysts.

Currently working for Bank of New York in Manchester but struggling with travelling from Chester.

Cheers

futex.co.uk have already set up 2 offices and have further offices under consideration in their business plan. Where they differ is that they will go into a partnership with an individual or a team in taking on a new office. Anyone seeking further information can check out the website and/or contact Daniel Goldberg. Its certainly the way to fast-track these office aspirations, as so many times people think about opening offices but never really seem to get them off the ground. I hope this helps. thanks

Beware of cheap set ups.
What is key to any serious trading room is DIRECT market connectivity and not being routed via trading hubs. This can have a huge impact in terms of speed and resilience and reliability.
Shop around as direct connectivity requires Branch status and not many clearers offer this.
However there are alternatives and FUTEX are not the only house offering assistance in getting remote trading rooms set up so make some calls to existing trading Arcades as experience in setting up trading rooms is paramount.
There is no point making the same mistakes others have so learn from there experience and make use of in house IT experience.
If anyone wants a few names and numbers send me a private e-mail and I will be happy to oblige.

Grey1,
Do you know of any good investment companies in the Northwest to work for? I find Manchester to far away and Chester has hardly anything in that field. There are a few in Liverpool but there doesn't seem much about at the moment. Wouldn't mind Rensburg or Rathbones.
Cheers

Hi, are you guys still going ahead with this office space?I would be interested, I'm in manchester.Please PM me