Non-American Traders

Raleigh Lee

I'm looking for a super-trader - a guru, if you will - that is not American and does not live in the United States. My purpose for this search is to interview him or her for my website. The reason for the criteria is that it seems that most of the literature focuses on American traders; but this is a global market, and I think people would be interested in master traders that are not featured in the traditional American market.

This would be an audio or video interview via Skype at that person's convenience. The only other requirement is that the person speaks English and is an active, successful trader.

I am not paying for the interview, but there are benefits to the interviewee. First of all, he or she will get exposure through a credible and respected source. I will also release the rights to the person I interview, so that he or she can do anything with the audio and/or video he or she wants. Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

I'm looking for a super-trader - a guru, if you will - that is not American and does not live in the United States. My purpose for this search is to interview him or her for my website. The reason for the criteria is that it seems that most of the literature focuses on American traders; but this is a global market, and I think people would be interested in master traders that are not featured in the traditional American market.

This would be an audio or video interview via Skype at that person's convenience. The only other requirement is that the person speaks English and is an active, successful trader.

I am not paying for the interview, but there are benefits to the interviewee. First of all, he or she will get exposure through a credible and respected source. I will also release the rights to the person I interview, so that he or she can do anything with the audio and/or video he or she wants. Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

Its really interesting but can you please tell me how to schedule an interview ?

sorry all trading experts are Americans only ...didnt you know that ? ;)