Nodal Displacement Sequencing

Grey1

Hello again.

After a few years of trading, I thought, it might be appropriate to familiarise the members with how algos trade futures and stocks.
The principle of the above concept is based on 4 mathematical / geometry sub structure

1.. Symmetry ( all moves are symmetrical in size)
2. Cyclic ( there is a hidden cycle in the price geometry )
3. fractal ( higher order fractals result from lower order movements .)
4. Zero-sum ( all cycles must and I insist must close )

Nealy all codes written nowadays is based on these 3 structures. The old Dinosauros Quantitative models are being replaced )
So if you want to be able to predict what Blackrock order flow is like then start looking into the 4 concepts.
Even the universe is nothing more than a mathematical /geometrical entity from which all laws of physics are derived including Quantum or classic laws..

Psst .. Nothing to sell, promote or coach . Just a head up

Regards

In terms of the cyclic mode, is this similar to your previous work using cycles ?

Hello Paul ,

Nature is both fractal and cyclic. So is the market . Fractal analysis reveals the mechanism behind the cyclic nature of the price movement .

AI ( artificial intelligence ) codes have no understanding of the NEWS. All they know is how to move from one Node matrix to another to close the loop where few naive algos have exposed their hands with their large order flow.

It is all about maths and numbers.

Hello again.

After a few years of trading, I thought, it might be appropriate to familiarise the members with how algos trade futures and stocks.
The principle of the above concept is based on 4 mathematical / geometry sub structure

Nealy all codes written nowadays is based on these 3 structures. The old Dinosauros Quantitative models are being replaced )
So if you want to be able to predict what Blackrock order flow is like then start looking into the 4 concepts.
Even the universe is nothing more than a mathematical /geometrical entity from which all laws of physics are derived including Quantum or classic laws..

Regards
Hello, dear sir, help us so that we can trade, we need experience and help
سلام ارادت آقا به ما کمک کنید ازین طریق بتونیم ترید کنیم نیازمند تجربه و کمک هستیم

Hello Paul ,

Nature is both fractal and cyclic. So is the market . Fractal analysis reveals the mechanism behind the cyclic nature of the price movement .

AI ( artificial intelligence ) codes have no understanding of the NEWS. All they know is how to move from one Node matrix to another to close the loop where few naive algos have exposed their hands with their large order flow.

It is all about maths and numbers
Hello Paul ,

Hello again.

Regards
Dear Grey!
I hope everything is well,
I wanted take a moment to express my gratitude for all that you have done for me and few thousand other traders this past two years.

Your dedication to teaching has made a huge impact on me, and I’m grateful for all of the time and effort you have put into helping me learn this amazing strategy.

Thank you again for everything you do!!!
Best always
Rad

Last edited:
Hello Paul ,

The biggest life lesson I could learn was your speech. Both in personal life and in business life.

Couple of comments

1) Algorithms for trading are highly secretive. So to say nearly all code written nowadays is based on those structures is a stretch (i.e. you have no idea what professional algorithms are doing) and not true. Unless you meant your own algorithm. Perhaps you can demonstrate why you think that is?
2) AI is probably not the best term for algorithms. Perhaps Neural Networks or Machine learning would be better. The thing about these is that they are basically a black box. They can make decisions, perhaps great decisions, but you can't tell 'why'. So again to say they are based on those 4 principles is wrong. They aren't based on any principles other than how they are trained.

Hi everyone ,

I request the old guys like Mr. Rod or Mrs. Nicole to give the codes that the teacher gave, even if they are little, to at least us developers.

I really wish you would expand this path, God, now you really can't take time for Star
But please guide me
The whole article has been moved but not expanded, especially in the programming phase

Wonder if I missed something here, but when Grey referred to the above concept, I did not find anything, could you please help, thanks!