No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

I think it stands at a total of £10k profit in total for this thread (over 3 attempts) - as I said in the first post I got £3k up to £20k previously before removing it as well.

No. I put £3k in and took out £10k (7k profit), put £3k in and took out £4k (£1k profit) and now put £3k in and have about £5k (£2k profit).

Whats your trading record?

and hopefully I'll manage a bit better when I manage to take the trades I should, not just any old entry cos I'ma bit bored.

Well I failed again today to do what I should do instead of what I do do (if you know what I mean). Lots of pips could have been had - but instead I struggled using high leverage to pull only a few out. OK still up £300 for the day - but was cross with myself throughout.

Have put an EA on the account which hopefully will open the trades I plan on taking. (they will only scalp a few pips - but should alert me to the entry). Will see if I can hold off now and only trade when they fire. (although I do still need to make sure it works perfectly).

If you are going to come on the thread and spew out questions - but refuse to answer any - then to be honest - **** off.There is no system, there are no rules - read the thread or even just the title.

jesus man, calm down, i know there are no rules, i was trying to make a point. you cannot have profitable strategy without any rules whatsoever. but hey, everybody does as he/she pleases.

wtf, are you under a lot of stress ?

not stressed - I just have no patience.

So what was your point - cos I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

i do not want to start a debate or a conflict now with you, so i'll leave your thread alone, best of luck to you, i wish this turns out great for you. if it doesn't, you know why. happy trading

Well he's put an EA on the account now, so I guess that is using a set of trading rules.
And he's done OK so far anyway!

I reserve the right to completely ignore the EA - it's there as a guide really to push me into trading a bit differently. I will probably just end up doing what I am doing a running that alongside!

(BTW - you will know the EA trades as theye will be for 0.5 lots, have a stop and a target)

hey episteme,

inspired by your bravery and success. after reading through the thread, i'm wondering is your success just blind luck or have you discovered a system that suits you individually by letting go of the restraints/rules we all generaly follow.

That's a good question. Luck is definately involved, sometimes a lot, sometimes a little. However - it's always a factor in trading- unexpected news going for or against you. This way of trading just magnifies it.

This way of trading does suit me, and is providing thrills at the same time - so I guess as I'm enjoying it it helps make me successful.

One other thing about this is that trading like this you need to be constantly analysis the market - and I am finding that fruitful - I feel I have a better feel for the markets now than I did (although you wouldn't always think so from my trades). I think as a trader that ability to tape read is a skill worth having.

Lastly, IF I get the account size up then I think I will stop doing this. If you read reminisce of a stock operator - you will see that he had to tape read to build his accounts up - but once he did and got that size then he could change. I feel as if I'm on that same journey (but still in the bucketshops!) - and it's one that I think you need to go through to be successful.

I just can't see how you can build size in your account with risk.