No indicators

I do...or don't...whatever. I don't use indicators. I look at implied volatility rank. And I might look at a chart to see trading range over a period of time. But the first and last thing I look at is the options chain.

OK, I know nothing of that market but have always wondered what's the draw

I think for most it might be leverage and the ability to limit risk exposure. Means you can participate in a play on GOOG without a huge amount of capital.

I do...or don't...whatever. I don't use indicators. I look at implied volatility rank. And I might look at a chart to see trading range over a period of time. But the first and last thing I look at is the options chain.

Where is the best place to look at the options chain please ?

Where is the best place to look at the options chain please ?

For me...I use the Thinkorswim platform. You can create an account w/TDAmeritrade to access it, and you don't have to have any money in it to be able to use the platform. Also has a papertrading feature where you can practice real time trades and a way to go back in time and practice trades in previous time frames.

I'm sure there are other great ways. Google it or I'm sure some other great suggestions will come along from other members.