No edit facilities on some threads

have you paid your supscription fees ?

I would quite happily pay to have the ability to delete posts.

I've even offered to pay t2w to remove posts

Its not going to happen.

There is content on this site that I wrote, that's been copied from other websites and submitted by spam bots its not even reasonable content, nor is it in any kind of context, and despite it being spam, it will probably never get removed. Content is too valuable. Mr Sharky would chew off his own left testicle before hitting the delete button.

Hopefully at some point future legislation is going to force them to act responsibly, and hopefully they'll concede without putting up too much of a fight, but until that happens, nothing is going to change.

I would quite happily pay to have the ability to delete posts.

I've even offered to pay t2w to remove posts

Its not going to happen.

There is content on this site that I wrote, that's been copied from other websites and submitted by spam bots its not even reasonable content, nor is it in any kind of context, and despite it being spam, it will probably never get removed. Content is too valuable. Mr Sharky would chew off his own left testicle before hitting the delete button.

Hopefully at some point future legislation is going to force them to act responsibly, and hopefully they'll concede without putting up too much of a fight, but until that happens, nothing is going to change.

Report any spam post and we will take action ...